Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Inzo
I need your help...

This past Sunday on October 25, 2020, I took part in a “ Make a Wish Foundation “ event in the town of Yorkville, Illinois for a terminally ill thirteen year old boy by the name of Johnny Martin... The area news Channel 2 News Investigative Reporter Mr. Dave Savini plus members of the Mid-West 501st Garrison (Star Wars Guys) shared a great day with Johnny... I took my part as a Ghostbuster in full gear and with my Ecto Mini Cooper in tow and presented Johnny his very own proton pack...

I’m currently trying to organize a Ecto vehicle drive by in Johnny’s town of Morris , Illinois and have written to other Ghostbusters groups for their help...

I was just wondering if there is an actual 1959 Miller Meteor Cadillac Ecto-1 owner in the area and if that individual would just be willing to help and drive by Johnny’s home...

A video of the proton pack presentation can be found under Facebook: Dave Savini of search on Facebook: Johnny Martin...

I also placed the video onto Tweeter: Ghostbusters/Ghostbuster/Dr. Of the Paranormal Dr. Johnny Martin/Ecto driver..

Sincerely yours,

Inzo
Joliet, Illinois
    Proton Props UK

Hey guys, I just wanted to give a quick update on […]

Ecto Containment Unit

First off awesome work!!! second of all where did […]

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome