Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Captike
So, I recently found this site/forum about a week or so ago while upgrading my daughter’s Halloween costume. She said out of nowhere that she wanted to be a Ghostbuster and I was instantly reminded of one of my all time favorite movies. We both watched it together (as she had never seen it) and the next thing I know, I’m spending an inordinate amount of resources making her Spirit proton pack the best I can. I’ve decided a couple of days ago that I now need a custom build of my own. And so it begins….

I am very grateful for all of the information available here and will no doubt be returning on a regular basis!
Kingpin, gamera1968, ccv66 liked this
By gamera1968
Captike wrote: October 1st, 2021, 2:04 pm So, I recently found this site/forum about a week or so ago while upgrading my daughter’s Halloween costume. She said out of nowhere that she wanted to be a Ghostbuster and I was instantly reminded of one of my all time favorite movies. We both watched it together (as she had never seen it) and the next thing I know, I’m spending an inordinate amount of resources making her Spirit proton pack the best I can. I’ve decided a couple of days ago that I now need a custom build of my own. And so it begins….

I am very grateful for all of the information available here and will no doubt be returning on a regular basis!

Welcome to GB fans, fellow Floridian!!
Have fun building your gear - if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to check out the forums and ask the experts.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]