Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
It's pretty cool, be nice if it was slower/longer. Other than that I'd like to see more.
Not working. I put it in the Windows/System32 folder and it wont load, preview and settings don't work either.
Just doubleclick on the file, it installs the screensaver. I launched mine from from my downloads folder and it worked fine.
Clicking on it runs the file, but normal SS files are in the Windows/System32 folder so they run automatically.
Claretbuster wrote:I want this sooooo badly even my laptop crys out for this
PM me your email address and I will send it to you. It is about 5mb.
carguyshu wrote: April 20th, 2018, 10:38 pm id really like a copy of this screensaver. i'm having a difficult time finding a good one and at least the screenshot from this looks very promising. the link is dead though
After seven years it's not too surprising that the link's dead. :( Sadly the original poster hasn't been on the forum for about two years.
Kingpin wrote: April 21st, 2018, 3:27 am
carguyshu wrote: April 20th, 2018, 10:38 pm id really like a copy of this screensaver. i'm having a difficult time finding a good one and at least the screenshot from this looks very promising. the link is dead though
After seven years it's not too surprising that the link's dead. :( Sadly the original poster hasn't been on the forum for about two years.
Kingpin, I think it's time to implement a new policy change. If a member is gone for over a year we zip tie an anle bracelt to them or we tag them with a pet tracker.

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]