Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By ghoulishfright
Ever wonder what GHOSTBUSTERS would look like in eye-popping 3-D? Well, now you can find out!

Sort of.

I went through the first two films and created as many stereoscopic images as I could, by merging frames from crane shots and truck shots in which the people and objects were essentially motionless. Unfortunately, there aren't very many of these camera shots in the first film, and I was only able to use one single shot, from which I created two slightly different 3D images. The second film has considerably more of these shots, and I was able to create four unique images.

You can view them using classic red-and-blue 3D glasses, which you can still find for cheap online, or, if you don't have glasses, I created autostereograms which you can view by simply crossing your eyes, and superimposing the two images in your field of vision. I desaturated the anaglyph images, because they pop much better in black-and-white, but the color versions look fine as well. So, there are three different versions of each image, and as a bonus I included two shots of my Kenner figures.

Enjoy!

SPOOK CENTRAL 1

SPOOK CENTRAL 2

EGON'S LAB

WORLD OF THE PSYCHIC

PROTON PACKS

MOOD SLIME

BONUS 1

BONUS 2
ccv66 liked this
By ccv66
3d isn't for everyone but kind of disappointed it's dying in the States. I did appreciate ATC having both 4k and 3d Blu-ray packaging together. Think we should do a Kickstarter to get GB2 in 3d. I think James Cameron only spent $30 million converting titanic to 3d
By ghoulishfright
Yeah, I freaking love 3-D. Really wish it was more common. Before the pandemic, I got a chance to see Creature from the Black Lagoon in 3-D, and on celluloid, on the big screen with a huge audience. The underwater scenes were absolutely breathtaking. Seeing that and Frankenweenie in 3-D are two of my favorite theater experiences. I can't wait to see Afterlife in RealD, too.

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]