Is this still going? I ask because of the April fools prank on your facebook, i was really looking forward to this.
Boomerjinks wrote:Image
It's still happening, but as we all know real-life has to come first before hobbies. One of the main actors has gone back to school, and the Director is getting married next month.

We will give this film the attention it deserves and want to produce a product that everyone can enjoy. We hope... ;-)

We are thankful for your patience and can't wait to show you what we've got cooking!
Hey Guys,

Just wondering how the post- production is going? I've really enjoyed the first episode and all the posters and photos for "Chronicles" are simply stunning. Very "Hollywood" looking.

For a group of enthusiasts to put this much into a fan film is really amaizing. I know I'm really looking forward to "Chronicles"!
Thrilled to be seeing more of Maverik, Sketch, and Silver. :)

It's kinda funny: these three are easily some of the youngest in the Real Ghostbusters Fanfilm Universe (which is totally a thing in my head), and yet I believe they are also probably among the most capable. They don't seem to have an older mentor or anything passing down knowledge either: this is just what they do.

Also in my head (and nowhere else) is the implication that GBs from all over will head to BYU for supplemental courses and training. They must be on the cutting edge of paranormal research and technology. Which would make sense too: SLC is full of religious scholars (who you just know have all kinds of cool primary source occult info stashed away), AND it's full of ghosts, AND it's in close proximity to a wide expanse of Nothing where you can set off as many experimental nuclear devices as you like and not hurt anyone. All the pieces are in place for SLC to be the brains of the Ghostbusting world....

Or am I letting my imagination run away with me?

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]