Everyone else is doing one so why not?

Do you have 7 minutes to kill? If the answer is yes (even if its no, its less then 7 minutes anyway) then don’t wait another minute! You probably won’t regret it. Or you will, but we don’t need to know about it.

In Episode 1 the Ghostbusters NJ crew finds themselves in a supernatural situation.

Enjoy?

Last edited by ImLost3 on May 29th, 2015, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ladydragonqueen liked this
By EctoPrimer
Wait...Nazis uniform? I hope you know what you're doing
Nice uniforms and Ecto, I was pleasantly surprised to see that. I'm still taken aback by the ending
By ImLost3
EctoPrimer wrote:Wait...Nazis uniform? I hope you know what you're doing
To steal a little something from Marvel #itsallconnected.

Actually, there is a very detailed plan. We're manipulating the mythology of the alleged Nazi occult programs...similar to Hellboy or Red Skull. Occult super science stuff.
By ImLost3
It's been a long winter, but the Ghostbusters New Jersey crew got together over the weekend to begin filming GBNJ: The Series Episode 2! I know, y'all could barely stand the wait. We still have at least one more day of filming then the long editing process, so for now enjoy this behind the scenes picture of the cast:

From left to right: Rich "Spengs" Roy, Greg "ElChorko" McHugh, Bill "ImLost3" Malkin, Charles Korang, and Martin Ingenbrandt
Spengs liked this
Spoilerz!!
This Post Contains Spoilers
A very cool effort with some genuine intrigue. I look forward to episode 2!
By Spengs
Thanks for your support guys. Its been fun shooting a GB NJ (see what I did their?) fan film. Or "episode." I hadn't been in one (on camera) since 2006! :shock::-P
By Cyberkorr
Well color me interested. Cool video. Loved the ending. Definately had a "Dafuq" moment when he pulled the Nazi uniform. If you're headed in the direction I think you may, this is going to be a fun ride!

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]