This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
Great job on these. One suggestion maybe making the Black Caustic Slime container look a bit more secure since its deadly :D. Maybe add a lock or something.

- John
| alkaline |
Great minds harmonize, John. I did that just after I put the slime displays together (but after I'd posted, of course). I had a couple of little brass locks that I placed on the Black and Negative Slime for looks. As if to say, "Watch your ass, people."

As for the caution stripes, I considered buying real ones and trimming them down but the stripes seemed too large for the jars so I designed my own and printed them on sticky labels. I've uploaded that template as well. See my first post. They also look great on other props like the Mini-Mobile Containment Unit (donation box) I put together. Check out the pics below from a show we did in Houston.
Oh! I just had an idea for one more specimen! Would there be any way to make up a label for "Ectoplasmic Marshmallow Residue?" I thought it would be pretty cool to have that one last specimen for the collection. I was going to just get some actual Marshmallow Creme and throw in there, but of course I would want the labels to match. Anyone?

Edit: Oh! I LOVE that effin' containment unit!!! Got any plans/ tutorials/ build pics? I'd LOVE to see them!!!
I NEED ONE OF YOUR PATCHES!!!!
Excellent work, Fuzzymath. Definitely something I'm going to try myself someday. Also, did you happen to get my PM regarding your PKR Monitor concept? EDIT- What would you recommend to give the black slime a more pearlescent look? In the video game the black slime has such a pearlescent sheen to it that it almost seems to have color.
Hi guys, First I want to say thanks to Fuzzymath for posting this, and secondly I wanted to show off my slime! Thanks again!

As you noticed, i modified the Black Slime label. Let me know what you think!
I found this topic a few nights prior and was blown away by how genius this was. Great stuff and I wanted to give it a shot.

Already halved the caution tape and put it on the bottom. Hated how thick that "out of the box" tape was but originally was lazy. Hours later, I'm still scraping my bad judgement off.

I forgot to get the Palmolive so I am going to make a run to the local Walmart tomorrow and pick up another canister and a bottle of that. I really like how the Dawn and hand soap mixed to give it that swirly, frothy look like Libby gets hosed with.

:crunch::crunch: to you Fuzzy!
I completed this project today and found almost everything at Walmart. (Had to go to Lowes for the caution tape)

Walmart in my area does not carry the Palmolive in pink so I had to substitute it out with AJAX pink soap.

And on a related note, I was able to FINALLY find a box of Hostess Twinkies. Picked it up and decided to put this picture together. (Missing Crunch bar and Cheez-its.)

Made a little bit of mood slime, using some pink Ajax detergent and clear hand soap - I'd just shaken it up a bit to get it a little frothy:

Stuck a flashlight under the bottom for a glowing effect:

ETA: Kicking myself for not grabbing that dollar "mason jar" glass with lid at Fred's the other day to put it in...be a perfect accessory to play up the "redneck Ghostbuster" thing a little...
Lewis Tully wrote:Oh! I just had an idea for one more specimen! Would there be any way to make up a label for "Ectoplasmic Marshmallow Residue?" I thought it would be pretty cool to have that one last specimen for the collection. I was going to just get some actual Marshmallow Creme and throw in there, but of course I would want the labels to match. Anyone?

Edit: Oh! I LOVE that effin' containment unit!!! Got any plans/ tutorials/ build pics? I'd LOVE to see them!!!
Marshmallow Residue. Go get a container of Marshmallow Fluff and relabel it. You will probably need a new jar of Fluff for each event.
Aaron Mutter wrote:goldenhawk, if you give me until Tuesday I can create that label for you, it will be worth the wait
That would be cool. I can print out several copies of the label and put it on jars of Marshmallow Fluff.

I could pull a stunt at an event. Open the newly labeled jar of Fluff and eat some.
Amazing! Looking forward to adding this to my uniform for a bit of eye candy
Here's mine. Love the label and look of it. Image
Aaron Mutter wrote:For some reason, the pic is blank?
I'm uploading using tapatalk. Must be a glitch.
Thought I'd give this slime a shot for myself

I couldn't find Rit Dye so I used Crayola black washable kids paint to mix with the clear hand soap to make the black slime, the St. Ives body wash for the cloudy pink slime, and a not as bright green Walmart brand soap for the green

I just need to print off labels to finish the job, but this is how they currently sitImage
ImageImage
Cure_The_First wrote: November 15th, 2020, 12:09 am I found these labels really helpful, but I wanted some labels for the other slime types so I decided to make some. I hope you all can use these file:///C:/Users/Google%20Machine!/Desktop/Random%20Stuff/Ghostbusters/Slime%20stuff/InkedGBSlimeLabel2(shrink)_LI.jpg
To post files to a forum, you'll need an external host like Imgur, flickr or photobucket. Unfortunately other members won't be able to access something if you've posted the direct link to a folder on your computer.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]