This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By abaddon5
Hey everyone! I don’t post here as frequently as I would like, but I have some information which may be beneficial to those of us who want to make TVG-accurate uniforms.

When my interest in building an accurate impression came about, I started a Facebook group (Ghostbusters TVG Prop Builders). I hoped for a while that the particular circuit board which they based the gizmos on would be identified. I finally found proof that they existed: an eBay auction. When I asked, the seller was tight-lipped. Fair enough. This seller wanted at least $300 for this item, so I passed.

Fast forward to recently- a member of the group said that his gizmo, unknown to him at the time, was an accurate TVG gizmo.

Drum roll, please....

It’s an Elka 160 calculator circuit board. It’s a Bulgarian calculator, so expect long wait times for this. I bought one, so I’ll post pictures once I receive it.

Also, the board covering the Lifegard logo on the...Lifegards...are just this circuit board shrunken down.
Alex Newborn, Nicholszz, RedSpecial and 1 others liked this
You're welcome! :D
abaddon5 wrote: November 16th, 2020, 9:28 pm Hey everyone! I don’t post here as frequently as I would like, but I have some information which may be beneficial to those of us who want to make TVG-accurate uniforms.

When my interest in building an accurate impression came about, I started a Facebook group (Ghostbusters TVG Prop Builders). I hoped for a while that the particular circuit board which they based the gizmos on would be identified. I finally found proof that they existed: an eBay auction. When I asked, the seller was tight-lipped. Fair enough. This seller wanted at least $300 for this item, so I passed.

Fast forward to recently- a member of the group said that his gizmo, unknown to him at the time, was an accurate TVG gizmo.

Drum roll, please....

It’s an Elka 160 calculator circuit board. It’s a Bulgarian calculator, so expect long wait times for this. I bought one, so I’ll post pictures once I receive it.

Also, the board covering the Lifegard logo on the...Lifegards...are just this circuit board shrunken down.
What does the daughter board look like? I can't find a picture of it any where even tried look at it on game couldn't get the camara to pan round to that angle. So I used what I could find and went to work on daughter board to realize I was looking a corner of lifeguard. LOL. Funny now but wasn't last night.

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]