Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
By Diehardest13
I have every issue/cover IDW ever released the only one I am missing is issue 9 RIB blank sketch cover that was exclusive to tristan Jones. I have searched high and low and can not find it. I got in contact with Tristan a couple of years ago who said he had some left and was going to do a commission for me but since then nothing. I have contacted him through all social media and his email and nothing back. To come so close and to only have one issue to get is a pain. Although I do understand why they are hard to get hold of due to most of the covers he drew were personal to the recipient. I believe 250 issues were printed. It's a shame as Tristan is an amazing artist and would of been great if I could of had a commission from him.
By dudeurock
Where are you looking exactly?

I'd sign up for notices through mycomicshop.com and eBay.

I find that with tricky comics like this, you have to really commit to the hunt for a long period of time both online and at comic cons and shops.
Trust me it's been like the last 3 to 4 years. I have checked everywhere including tristan himself. Due to the age and the limited copies it's harder to find than most and like I said if some one has an issue it'll be drawn just for them. I'm looking for a blank cover. I found Joe corroney X files/Ghostbusters cover on his website while at work at 2 in the morning while someone on eBay was selling it for $1000! Some have been pure luck like the complete cover run of Ghostbusters issue 1 with the local comic shop owners was found on eBay. I will try Tristan again.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]