Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By Zack
EDIT I'm sure I've missed some stuff, more recent stuff I haven't put in the pics as well as maybe a book or two and the NOW comics.

poster my gf got me and my crap pack

books and assorted stuff

some figures on display

dvds

poster hanging up

t-shirts

another Ecto with the chair and all, EGB Ecto empty box, Ghost Trap

VHS and buttons

Winston's card is somewhere

RGB book, RPG, and GB phone with beat up box.

ARGH just take my word, I have all the EGB figs lol

EGB pack

RGB belt

thanks to AJ for these great foreign figurines!

recent minimates and wallet

twin bed sheets/pillowcase

sheet music, records, cassettes, story book, one of those goofy $10 someone made on ebay, when she first started going out with me, my poor gf got it for me, as well as the soundtrack on CD, not pictured which I had both of, still the 10 dollar thing is alright for what it is.

I'll post my EGB stuff later, I have a buttload of accessories but didn't feel like taking most of it out lol

I have the accessories/ghosts for a lot of these

first series, assorted junk packs, Ecto, firehouse

Stay Puft ripped off of the radio :(

gold JL Ecto1A I have the white one on the card.

I have some accessories, the EGB Ecto is missing some parts, they're somewhere!

I have a shitload of the NOW comics but didn't feel like digging them all out, TV Tray

GB2 card set/stickers

View Master set! Boogieman episode

they've all been removed from the card, I have SlimedRays card somewhere, its just all beat to hell, EGB Slimer, I have all the EGB stuff at my apartment, don't have the rare vehicles, I have all the NECA stuff, my Gozer is broken, rest is at my apartment

in the attic, being lazy, you can see my Ghost Command FGB, check out my youtube vids if you wanna see my FGB stuff.

random neutrona blaster

my cels

Image of course have all my videos DVDs at the apt.
By AmandaAnn
Holy smokes!! What a huge collection!! Awesome! I like your big Stay Puft! Cool! And that TV tray kicks butt. ;)
By AJ Quick
Zack wrote:Image
in the attic, being lazy, you can see my Ghost Command FGB, check out my youtube vids if you wanna see my FGB stuff.
Zack.. What the hell man...

Is this being stored in a box? You need bins!
By Zack
I had one when I was a kid too, like most everything else was gotten rid of at garage sales. I guess that's what ebays for :lol: I regret some of my stuff getting damaged and having to be thrown away.

I used to have the standup display of the three guys. I think it was a video release display, destroyed I imagine a long time ago. :walterpeck:
By Fuzzymath
A collection to be proud of, for sure. I've got to get me some terror dog figures!
By Ray Stanz GB
i mean, how did you stop yourself from opening all those toys?
By Zack
:lol: Most of it I've had awhile accumulated over the years. My confession is that I love to open stuff. All if it has been opened except maybe the Johnny Lightning White Ecto-1A :blush:
By Willie
Zack wrote:Image
some figures on display
Zack, I've never seen that little Stay Puft figure before. What can you tell us about it? And please post a photo of it by itself, if you dont mind.
By Zack
When the green slime pack DVD came out, I got him from FYE, I guess it was a little bonus for free...he has the GB logo and title on the back of him.

he has yellowed a bit with age and his foot is becoming separated a bit. He's kind of a rubbery foam figure.
By Kid Chameleon
Love the terror dogs.
By Zack
Yeah, they're sweet. One of them I think the batteries are dead in him. Haven't tried to open him up yet. I do have a love hate relationship with the Gozer figure. I'm kinda pissed mine one of the hands the pin broke off in it so that's why its not on display, I guess I should just glue a set of hands, then I have to decide a head. For some reason, I seem to remember the head ball joint being f'd up too. I may be mistaken though.
By Gareee
I'm not having a lot of Gozer love either...no matter how often I use boiling water to straighten her out, she always ends up leaning over so much she falls over.

I curse them for using soft crappy plastic.
By Zack
lol I kinda just said crap after reading all the other topics that said "my stuff" "my collection" good to know if I ever get in a bind, I can sell it lol I hope to never have to though.
By mikegb1984x
yea im shure you have seen what a lot of this stuff in boxes go for on ebay u would clean up. amazing collection
By Zack
in a new house with a new girl(well we've been together over a year! :) )

the other side of the room has a newly acquired GB2 poster, its over my GB1 poster for now but will get another frame as well as my RGB cels and other autographs, event pics...the two cabinets are okay display wise, obviously not as much as I'd like to display. The lights my dad put in the top are on a dimmer! They spread pretty okay to the stuff on the bottom.

one day I will live somewhere I can display it all!

oh yeah what Ron says about the crapper...he gave me my Fearsome Flush he had! :D

By XxEctOxX
i want a EGB pack for my nephew but theres never any on ebay
By Zack
Well it's been a long time coming. Finally moved into a house where I can really display my stuff(well I'm hoping most of it) Better pics to come. Still a work in progress. My other bin should be up here sometime soon. My dad built and put up the more shallow shelf. The deeper one was already there. Trying to figure out where I want stuff. Still working on getting up autographs, photos, see if I have poster space etc....crappy phone pics for now, will definitely have better pics coming as well as probably a video tour etc!
JakeW liked this
By Spengs
You may want to check your drawers. Ectpplasmic activity, get us a sample. 8)

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]