Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By JayTigran
kaison wrote:Many movies in french in your collection ! :cool:
Nah, they're English, but they have to advertise that the french tracks or subtitles are available too

The joys of living in Canada
By Heroic35
Looking good! I need to get to updating my stuff soon. DirecTV guy came here today to update my system and was impressed. I should've warned him prior to him going down there. LOL

Where did you get the coffee cup and shot glass?
By JayTigran
Heroic35 wrote:Looking good! I need to get to updating my stuff soon. DirecTV guy came here today to update my system and was impressed. I should've warned him prior to him going down there. LOL

Where did you get the coffee cup and shot glass?
Coffee Cup came from Amazon, Shot Glass was a store called Spencers
By Heroic35
Spencers has them again or was this a while back? I check that store a lot lately because I know the onslaught coming. I actually always check there for microplush blankets as I found one there a few years back. I had to pass on it as I was flying back and had no room for it. A few weeks ago, I found one of the "new" blankets on ebay.
By d_osborn
JayTigran wrote:
2016 GB Calendar
Is there a gallery or something with the photos used in the calendar? With all of the new shots coming from Sony, I'm wondering if there are any new gems in the calendar.
By JayTigran
Found this at Walmart today

and these cute little guys were hanging out at a comic shop about an hour's drive away
By Heroic35
Just stumbled back in here and somehow ended up on page one which made me want to say this; for anyone looking for the awesome pajama pants, they were indeed a Canadian exclusive which is REALLY odd. I thought I would get lucky being here in Northern Minnesota, but nope. No luck after searching about five Walmarts of all different store levels.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]