Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By brettkybuster
well I'm officially only 12 figures away from having the entire Real Ghostbusters line MOC I'm pretty excited. I have to get protective cases for all the newest additions I've gotten. I got these 6 in today as well here are pics of everything hung up and I also got this Bill and Rufus on craigslist

And the only 12 I still need are:
screaming heroes Peter
screaming heroes Ray
Super Fright Peter
Super Fright Winston
Power Pack Peter
Power Pack Ray
Power Pack Winston
Power Pack Egon
Mail Fraud
Terror Trash
Tombstone Tackle
Finger Pop Fiends

By Josh Foote
Where have you been finding them MOC like that? eBay?
By brettkybuster
for those of you that are fellow horror fans. I got a new Myers mask gave it an overhaul, made a stand, then I bought a display case at Ollie's ( I saw while looking for the Slimed Egon figure) painted it black and here are before and after pics of the mask....
Before pics

and here are the after pics

Then in the case and in my collection room!

And the case has made it's way into my collection display room

I'm hoping to get this signed by Jamie Lee Curtis and Dick Warlock in November.
By brettkybuster
:) here are the newest additions to my collection. There's some really cool stuff in here...

First up actual printed up newspaper replicas of the newspapers in the Back to The Future franchise

Next up I've had this for awhile it's a 27x40 puzzle my daughter, wife and I finally put it together, used puzzle glue, and then framed it. We had such a great time I tracked down the first turtles movie poster puzzle, the second one also, Ghostbusters 2 movie poster puzzle, and Beetlejuice movie poster puzzle. Those should all be here Christmas eve I think.

These are awesome. These are replica Nike Mags (the self lacing shoes from Back To The Future 2. I will be putting all the lights into these and they will have all the Nike logos etc. in the next month or so! Stay tuned.

Finally for the Back To The Future collection an 8x10 signed by Michael J Fox and Christopher Lloyd, was given a genuine by PSA/DNA. When I asked for their opinion. I was pretty sure it was authentic from all the autos I've seen but wanted to be for certain!

When I saw this I had to pick it up to go with my Beetlejuice movie poster puzzle I have coming. It came with the flyer also. So cool.

And if you are a Blink-182 fan this one is for you. It is a print that came with the Santa's lap pre-order of their EP that was just released. If you pre-ordered by a certain date you received your poster signed. While I have several items signed by the members individually when I met them I never had one item signed by all three. So I jumped on this.

And then for TMNT stuff I got the recipe to create my own ooze and figured it'd be fun to do with my daughter. I then threw together a fast and cheap mock up TGRI canister to store it in. My daughter and I had fun with it!
By brettkybuster
First up a Barbasol can.....

but it's no ordinary Barbasol can...

I love this Cryo-can. It actually has a mechanism to pop up like the movie. It's machined out of aluminum.

and I've had a lot of these posters for a few weeks to a couple months. I just had to find time to frame them. They range from 27x40 to 24x36. Some of these are puzzles that I've put together and glued and others are just posters.

By brettkybuster
I haven't updated this in awhile but here is my collection as it stands now!

and a couple new tattoos I got a few weeks ago. They are still healing

By AlTheRelic
Bretty Boy, my ol' pal, very nice collection as always, I'm very happy you were able to re-purchase your collection as you had sold most of it when you purchased the guitar, God bless my friend.
By brettkybuster
AlTheRelic wrote:Bretty Boy, my ol' pal, very nice collection as always, I'm very happy you were able to re-purchase your collection as you had sold most of it when you purchased the guitar, God bless my friend.

Thanks bro!!! Me too!
By EctoVR6
Very cool collection!!

I have to ask what do you do for a living? Cause I think I need a career change. The trucking industry does not let one have awesome stuff like that.
By brettkybuster
hahah I manage a call center in Cincinnati OH (right around the theme park Kings Island). I am over Technical Support, Customer Service, and Discover Authorizations. I have some new stuff to take pictures of and post up here and I haven't yet. I will do that soon.
By FrancineStantz
I think we need to know more specifically where you live. You should probably share your address. And the times when you are most likely to be at work and not home. Just kidding.
By brettkybuster
some updates to my collection. I recently was able to acquire an 80's grail piece for me and that's the mail away Captain Harris figure. It's completely mint unopened in poly bag with unopened accessories along with the mint white mailer box. It was never mailed out. I got two of them and have one up for sale currently.

I have acquired a large lot of other Police Academy figures as well which includes the crazy cruiser and the crash cycle. I am also only 1 figure away from completing the Pee-Wee Herman toy line. I need Jambi and the band. I also recently acquired a MOC unpunched Darkwing Duck figure.
Today someone at work brought me in the Slimer puppet I didn't yet have. They found it in their garage and it's in brand new condition.
By brettkybuster
I saw this on Craigslist last night posted for 20.00 I snatched it up first thing this morning! I never had this set as a kid and I always wanted it. Jurassic Park is by far my favorite movie. I never realized just how huge this is. I sadly can't display it so I've disassembled it and put it in a tote for safe keeping! It is only missing one little blue egg for the hatchery and a blue turret type gun/stand. It came with 5 figures all their little dinos and 3 adult dinos. I'd say this is definitely a steal! I really want to get the Jungle Explorer to go with it. Anyone got one they want to sell me?
Ecto-Fire liked this
By windycitywarrior71
Based on that collection its hard to believe that ghostbusters isn't your favorite movie. Well i would guess your favorite cartoon is The Real Ghostbusters. Very nice!!!!!
By brettkybuster
lol I know it's funny isn't it. Don't get me wrong I love Ghostbusters and everything about them, but Jurassic Park and the original Halloween are my two favorite movies.
By Heroic35
First, your collection is a reference to what I need to do and collect. Thank you for that!

Secondly, that JP Command Center is awesome. I used to have it and it was one of my favorites. I always wanted the Lost world Command Center truck but never got it. Also didnt they make a Trex that could eat figures and have them stored in their stomach? I always wanted that too but can't find it as an adult anywhere.

The figures were cool because Muldoon was a bad ass figure which looks nothing like the movie actor. That can be said for Dennis Nedry too. Lol must not have wanted to waste the plastic!
By brettkybuster
lol no problem. We had the mobile command post when my brother and I were kids sadly it made it's way to God knows where. I would love to have it again. We also had that T-Rex you are looking for. That was the Bull T-Rex from The Lost World and I agree they look nothing like them haha. Alan Grant, Malcolm, and Ellie actually have some resemblance though.
By FrancineStantz
No kid would have wanted a figure of fat ol Nedry lol that'd my theory anyway. I had Nedry though, was he the green shirt with the removable arms? Kind of morbid when I think about it now lol
By brettkybuster
Ok so here's pics of my collection as it stands right now... I am taking these pics before I pack everything up because we close on a house tomorrow! Last pics before they are taken to their new home!

By AlTheRelic
Brettyboy, Congratulations on your knew home, God bless my brother

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]