Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By brettkybuster
for the most part I am getting set up! I have all of my big boxed items up in my closet however and some figures will be hanging up there as well.

By Heroic35
awesome! thanks!

i am also looking at buying a house soon and doing something similar to what you have done as it has inspired me. The house that I am looking at possibly has a den area/man cave that i might do with an old firehouse feel.
By brettkybuster
that's awesome Heroic! Here's some updated pics of my man cave area. I am waiting on some Nike Mag replicas to come in to finish Marty McFly.... I am also waiting on Donatello, Splinter, Mikey, and Raph to come in from the prop shop so I can change up my undercover turtle whenever

By Heroic35
Seriously this is one of my favorite threads and thank you for sharing all this!

I was going to ask where you get the mannequins but found one for decent on ebay. I need to replace a smaller sized jump suit that I have been using with a taller one which I will be buying from AJ soon. It would look completely awesome on a mannequin as I find a place to retire this.

I can also appreciate that his tastes are a lot like mine since he has Jurassic Park, Police Academy, Beetlejuice and TMNT. Some of my favorite toys! The Back to the Future stuff rocks as well!

Keep it up, Brett!

PS - Oh, and Jason David Frank rocks! Love that new addition!
By brettkybuster
Smoke Eater wrote:Im diggin the blink 182 stuff. For a fellow gb and blink fan such as myself it really brings the room together

Thanks bro, Blink has been and will always be my favorite band!!!
By Rodimus
The fact that you have the turtles and splinter's heads on sticks in kinds disturbing. But everything else is awesome.
By brettkybuster
Rodimus wrote:The fact that you have the turtles and splinter's heads on sticks in kinds disturbing. But everything else is awesome.
Those are mask stands :)
By Heroic35
Thanks for the link! I found a mannequin in eBay that was close to that price but might be using this site later on.
By brettkybuster
Heroic35 wrote:Thanks for the link! I found a mannequin in eBay that was close to that price but might be using this site later on.

You got it! :)
By brettkybuster
PssdffJay wrote:No way!! Are those the shoes Nike made a couple years back that if you wanted them you had to sell your kidneys?

as close as you can get to them without having to! These are Chinese replicas! :) that are only a couple hundred.
By PssdffJay
Well I bet China will have the Power laces before Nike does. Time is running out Nike. We will have to change their catch phrase from "Just Do It" to "OUTATIME" soon.
brettkybuster liked this
By brettkybuster
PssdffJay wrote:Well I bet China will have the Power laces before Nike does. Time is running out Nike. We will have to change their catch phrase from "Just Do It" to "OUTATIME" soon.
LOL I agree and thanks!
By Heroic35
PssdffJay wrote:Well I bet China will have the Power laces before Nike does. Time is running out Nike. We will have to change their catch phrase from "Just Do It" to "OUTATIME" soon.
Oh I'll just drop this here: http://solecollector.com/news/tinker-ha ... ces-20151/

Also ice JP cane. If I could tie that in somewhere, I'd consider picking one up
By brettkybuster
After the cane got here yesterday I redid my whole JP display. I got a floating shelf and put my cryocan up on it and hung the helmet from nails :)

By Heroic35
Damn I was starting to wonder where you went! I love the ET and Gizmo!

I suppose I should share this with you then Brett! I got to met Christopher Lloyd back in March. Really a wonderful guy and also have the first ever pop funko signed by him. He mentioned he had never seen this lil guy.

By greg
brettkybuster wrote: January 21st, 2012, 10:05 pm This came in today. It's on a french card. I will hopefully have all 4 guys on US cards coming in late next week.
I am in love. Where did you get this one?

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]