Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By DefenderDarko
Awesome collection of every single thing ever made.

Now open them. Packages are depressing. They hurt 7 year old me.
By njukgb
TexasBuster wrote:Awesome collection of every single thing ever made.

Now open them. Packages are depressing. They hurt 7 year old me.
Those photographed are open, but the items are inside.

Plus the original characters are loose, but not photographed. Neither are the 'open-box' trap, goggles and PKE meter.. nor my uniform (with Ramis/Spengler pin) and Proton Pack.

Oddly enough- this is the first time the entire collection has been 'displayed' and it was for a Japanese-educational-video series that teaches ESL.
For this video they were looking for collectors who can waffle on… 1 week later, I am waffling about comic books and what I love about Ghostbusters… don't know if I'll make the final cut, but should find out late July after the series is concluded in post.
By 910dohead
njukgb wrote:…for that group shot.

Marvel U.K. releases
I would pay good money for cbr scans of these! Seriously... I honestly don't think anyone has ever done them. I've always wanted to read the UK comics too but it would take me years to amass the 196 volume collection. That's one impressive collection!
By Fritz
910dohead wrote:
njukgb wrote:…for that group shot.

Marvel U.K. releases
I would pay good money for cbr scans of these! Seriously... I honestly don't think anyone has ever done them. I've always wanted to read the UK comics too but it would take me years to amass the 196 volume collection. That's one impressive collection!
What he said. ECTO-1 used to do summaries of some of the old Marvel UKs, but not much in the way of scans other than covers. The stories are, based on the sample I've seen (ie Now or Titan Books reprints) really aren't that good, but it's still a big chunk of Ghostbuster stuff few people on this side of the pond have ever seen.
By njukgb
Fritz wrote:[...but it's still a big chunk of Ghostbuster stuff few people on this side of the pond have ever seen.
And now they are this side of the pond…
By 910dohead
njukgb wrote:
Fritz wrote:[...but it's still a big chunk of Ghostbuster stuff few people on this side of the pond have ever seen.
And now they are this side of the pond…
Man, I'd scan those issues and set up the files for you then send everything back to you. You're in California, i'm in California...
By ECT0-1
I had some interior stuff there too, Fritzy, when relevant to whatever I was talking about. But, yeah, the quality of the UK stories isn't anywhere near the quality of the NOW books. They were made for a decidedly younger audience. Not to say there weren't some standouts amongst the batch, not to mention some now well-known names in comics working on them.
Awesome collection altogether but absolutely bowled over with the entire Marvel RGB comic magazines...
In recent weeks ive started collecting these again where i can, got my first 15 comics from one Ebay auction quite cheaply

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]