Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
Hi,

I placed an order from the store on Feb 26, everything is in stock (at the time of the order and now). The estimated ship date has changed from Feb 27 to Feb 29, then March 3rd. It keeps being pushed back every time I check.

How will I know when my order is actually planning to ship, or what the delay is? Is there a specific product which might be having issues, where it says "In Stock" but actually has a lead time?

Thanks
Do you have any special order pieces among the items you'd purchased? A good number of items to purchase from the store are supplied by outside companies, and can often be subject to production delays (as is the recent case with the hat light covers). Special order items will usually contain a note on their page identifying them as such - and the Frequently Asked Questions page provides a bit more detail on those items with rolling shipping dates:
Some items are special orders or pre-orders and those items will force a later ship date than in stock items.
prodestrian liked this
It's been years since I last placed an order, so I can't say with regard to the order summary page... You'd have to look at the product pages, or alternately, post the list here and I could probably identify which pieces are special-order.
prodestrian liked this
Only thing I can think of is that I've ordered something in stock but it doesn't have enough quantity. Eg maybe there's only 8 feet of red 4mm tubing and I ordered 10 feet. But then I'd still need to know when the real ship date is, I have a project deadline.
Between Feb 26-March 3 I had approximately 200 orders come 'in stock' that were placed over the preceding months, so all those orders had priority to go out first. Your order really should be shipping soon, March 4-5 most likely. As always I appreciate your patience.
prodestrian liked this

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]