Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By Propsken
Placed a rather sizable order (order ID 41719) on the shop on August 1st. Estimated shipping date was August 14th. I checked back regularly. When I checked on the 14th, the date had been shunted ahead to August 25th.
Now, I get that the whole pandemic thing is causing delays all over the place. And while I'm not a very patient man in person, I'm not particularly in a hurry; I'll get it when I get it. I'm not complaining either; I've read naught but positive things about the GBFans shop, and I trust I'll get my delivery in due time. My issue - if we can call it that - is that I don't know why exactly the order has been delayed. I'd have loved just a smidge of feedback.
Here's hoping for a reply!
Keep on keepin' on!
By Kingpin
Propsken wrote: August 17th, 2020, 3:20 pm Placed a rather sizable order (order ID 41719) on the shop on August 1st. Estimated shipping date was August 14th. I checked back regularly. When I checked on the 14th, the date had been shunted ahead to August 25th.
Now, I get that the whole pandemic thing is causing delays all over the place. And while I'm not a very patient man in person, I'm not particularly in a hurry; I'll get it when I get it. I'm not complaining either; I've read naught but positive things about the GBFans shop, and I trust I'll get my delivery in due time. My issue - if we can call it that - is that I don't know why exactly the order has been delayed. I'd have loved just a smidge of feedback.
Here's hoping for a reply!
Keep on keepin' on!
Some items in the store are special order pieces, and are subject to production delays which can affect delivery estimates (examples of these include the hat lights, electronics kits and metal parts). Then of course, there's the pandemic, and also issues affecting the U.S. Post Office which have been reported on the news a lot of late.

What items did you order from the store? And when did you order them?
By Propsken
Hiya, Kingpin!
As for what I ordered: pretty much an entire GB1/tVG-style uniform getup, including the custom nametag. The order ID is in the previous post.
As for when I placed the order: August 1st - again, stated in my previous post.
Again, I get it. Both the custom tag and the pandemic are cause for delay. My shipping date getting pushed back is not my "issue"; I anticipated as much. I'd simply appreciate it if someone could give me some feedback as to the exact nature of my order's delay. And again - NOT complaining; simply curious.
Oh, and since it hasn't shipped out yet, the USPS shouldn't be a factor yet :D
Thanks for your reply!
By AJ Quick
Hey there. We typically don't notify people of delays, especially when it is just a few more days. I looked into your order and you ordered a few items that are out of stock. The system automatically pushes them back a few days if they are not in stock by your estimated ship date. Your order will ship when all the items are in stock, unless you want us to ship incomplete for an additional shipping fee (postage).

As always you can click reply to your order confirmation email to ask any questions.
Propsken liked this
By Propsken
Thanks for your reply, AJ - and for going above and beyond for the info!
Odd. When I placed the order, everything was in stock. Ah well; no harm, no foul. At least I can rest easy knowing what the hold-up is.
We now return to our regularly scheduled waiting ;)
By Propsken
Just took a look at my order. Again. It got pushed back. AGAIN. To Sept. 10th.
Took a look at all individual items; most are in stock, there's only 3 that have a lead time (flightsuit, nametag, trap holster) of 5-7 days - just like they had when I placed the order on Aug. 1st. Doesn't explain a grand total of 5 weeks worth of pushback.
Is it a specific item? Material shortage? Construction delays? Component delivery issues?
Again, I'm in no real hurry (despite my impatient nature); I'm just miffed that there's no explanation for the extra wait.
By Kingpin
Propsken wrote: August 25th, 2020, 7:47 amI'm just miffed that there's no explanation for the extra wait.
AJ did provide an explanation six days ago.
Some of the items you ordered were waiting to be restocked, and it seems fair to conclude the restocks haven't arrived yet.

And as previously noted, there is a pandemic affecting businesses globally, and the U.S. Postal service across the country has been suffering an increasing slowdown through increased demand on the service, and from the Postmaster General implementing cost-cutting measures that have removed and dismantled machinery.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]