Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By ArdentProps
I know you guys are probably super busy just wanted to get an update on my order, I know originally it said Jan 27th as ship date (I know this is an estimate) but it seems every day it gets pushed back by 1 day and we are now on Feb 3rd as the ship date.

Not upset at all as I said I know you guys can get super busy just wanted to check in with it.
By Kingpin
Is there a custom-ordered piece within your order? If so this is most likely what's causing your order to have a rolling estimate.
By ArdentProps
Kingpin wrote: January 30th, 2021, 3:24 pm Is there a custom-ordered piece within your order? If so this is most likely what's causing your order to have a rolling estimate.
I am pretty sure everything is listed as In stock and not special order here are my items.

Electronics: Pack Light Relay Board
Electronics: Vibration / Rumble Motor
- Offset Weight: Large
Electronics: Proton Gun / Wand Ribbon Cable Connection
Pack: Proton Gun / Wand Light Kit
Pack: Amplified Sound Board
Pack: Blue Power Cell Lens

Everything was and is still listed as In Stock.
By ArdentProps
Kingpin wrote: January 30th, 2021, 3:57 pm There may be a bit of a backlog in orders then. If it's still giving you a rolling estimate by this time next week I'll forward it to the forum admin.
Awesome! thank you!!
By ArdentProps
Well, shipping dates are still being pushed back, it is now saying Feb 5th, it seems to change the day before it says it will ship. Hoping to get some info on it soon lol.
By l3w1sb159
If you are in the uk it might be to do with the vat thing now that customs regs have changed? I'm in the same position just waiting for my order to ship
By ArdentProps
l3w1sb159 wrote: February 4th, 2021, 1:45 am If you are in the uk it might be to do with the vat thing now that customs regs have changed? I'm in the same position just waiting for my order to ship
I am in Canada, so should not be too much of a delay, I ordered a few things from the states that have shipped and are on the way or have already arrived.
By andybrouwer
I'm in the same boat. I placed an order on Jan 20th, couple of in stock items, and it's still hasn't shipped, and my est. ship date just keeps moving out...….as does my build :(
By ArdentProps
andybrouwer wrote: February 4th, 2021, 7:35 am I'm in the same boat. I placed an order on Jan 20th, couple of in stock items, and it's still hasn't shipped, and my est. ship date just keeps moving out...….as does my build :(
Yup my date just changed again to feb 8th not sure what is going on lol.
By ArdentProps
Kingpin wrote: January 30th, 2021, 3:57 pm There may be a bit of a backlog in orders then. If it's still giving you a rolling estimate by this time next week I'll forward it to the forum admin.
Hey Kingpin is there any chance you can ping the admin and see what is holding up this shipment? It will be over 2 weeks since the order date with the new ship date being the 8th?
By ArdentProps
Kingpin wrote: February 4th, 2021, 5:27 pm I'll drop him a line on Saturday if there hasn't been a change with the order before then.
Ok thanks again, another update though it changed today again to Feb 9th as the shipping date.
By AJ Quick
I'll repeat this here:

We're just a little behind as some pre-order items came in and that pushed orders back. As always, we do our best to ship in the order that customers placed their orders (older orders have priority). We only recently finished shipping orders placed in December. I'm sure just about every in stock order will be shipped by the Wednesday of this upcoming week.

To add on:

If your order has an expected ship date and has not shipped by that date, it just +1 adds another day to the estimate. This updates every morning. I'd recommend not looking too closely at it. We generally meet or beat the estimated ship date, especially on orders that are in-stock.
By ArdentProps
AJ Quick wrote: February 6th, 2021, 2:13 pm I'll repeat this here:

We're just a little behind as some pre-order items came in and that pushed orders back. As always, we do our best to ship in the order that customers placed their orders (older orders have priority). We only recently finished shipping orders placed in December. I'm sure just about every in stock order will be shipped by the Wednesday of this upcoming week.

To add on:

If your order has an expected ship date and has not shipped by that date, it just +1 adds another day to the estimate. This updates every morning. I'd recommend not looking too closely at it. We generally meet or beat the estimated ship date, especially on orders that are in-stock.
Thanks for the update AJ! Fully understand that you guys are behind just wanted to see what was going on as it was being pushed back every day, also just super excited to get the items so I can continue my build lol.
By ArdentProps
Ok so update again, I know AJ said not to look to much into the ship date but on Tuesday night it changed to shipping soon the next morning it changed to Feb 11th, did the same last night and now again changed this morning to Feb 12th.

Is there an error going on? Or is this normal?
By l3w1sb159
I know they are having trouble sorting out international shipping right now so I dont know if that has anything to do with any other delays?
By Kingpin
I don't believe that's an error. Your order's probably still in the queue, but now it's closer to the front than it was a few days ago.
By ArdentProps
Kingpin wrote: February 11th, 2021, 2:37 pm I don't believe that's an error. Your order's probably still in the queue, but now it's closer to the front than it was a few days ago.
Ya I was not sure, Was confused when it said shipping soon, then the next day it pushed the date back again. So I guess we will see if it does it again tomorrow lol.
By ArdentProps
I feel really bad about this but I ended up sending a refund request to webmaster@gbfans.com, I have a super hard deadline for this pack and I ended up getting a different light kit. I know AJ is super busy and I appreciate the replies from everyone on the subject!

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]