Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By carlos/42
Hello I allow myself to contact you because my order #43527 has still not moved from the USPS premises since January 30. Could you investigate this topic

Thank you
By Kingpin
Unfortunately there's been a bit of a backlog with orders in the store. Here's the message the forum Admin posted regarding what was going on:
AJ Quick wrote: February 6th, 2021, 2:13 pm We're just a little behind as some pre-order items came in and that pushed orders back. As always, we do our best to ship in the order that customers placed their orders (older orders have priority). We only recently finished shipping orders placed in December. I'm sure just about every in stock order will be shipped by the Wednesday of this upcoming week.

To add on:

If your order has an expected ship date and has not shipped by that date, it just +1 adds another day to the estimate. This updates every morning. I'd recommend not looking too closely at it. We generally meet or beat the estimated ship date, especially on orders that are in-stock.
By carlos/42
Good evening my problem does not come from the order itself but from the delivery.The last time the package was scanned was January 26 in Chicago, no further tracking from the USPS site.
By Kingpin
My first guess would be that the item's in or was in USPS's international distribution center in Chicago. This may mean the item is, or was going through the customs clearance before it goes across the Atlantic.

I'll pass this on to the forum Admin, though in the end it will probably be out of his hands now that it's in USPS's.

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]