Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
Hello guys,

I have already contacted webmaster@gbfans.com twice, unfortunately without an answer ...

My mentioned order seems to be stuck in San Francisco since January 28th, 2021 according to USPS ...

Can anyone help me here?

Stay healthy and thank you in advance
Last edited by Peet on March 18th, 2021, 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello Peet,

I did mean to email you back after looking into it. The last update was that it had left San Francisco. That means it is somewhere in the incoming mail for your country. Probably routing through customs. This is completely normal. I'm sure the next scan will be to indicate customs clearance in your country.
By Peet
AJ Quick wrote: February 25th, 2021, 2:10 pm Hello Peet,

I did mean to email you back after looking into it. The last update was that it had left San Francisco. That means it is somewhere in the incoming mail for your country. Probably routing through customs. This is completely normal. I'm sure the next scan will be to indicate customs clearance in your country.
Hello AJ Quick,

fair enough. But the last update was nearly one month ago... Is that normal?

Greetz Peet

EDIT: I mean, my second Order (43531) was shipped one day later and I received it last week...
By AJ Quick
Peet wrote: February 25th, 2021, 2:27 pm fair enough. But the last update was nearly one month ago... Is that normal?

EDIT: I mean, my second Order (43531) was shipped one day later and I received it last week...
To be honest: Unfortunately Yes.

The USPS is so overwhelmed right now that packages are not even going directly to our nearest processing facilities. Here in Colorado, we have a main USPS hub for the #8 zipcode zone. Normally a package will go from our post office to the hub and then get sent to the USPS export hubs (San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Seattle, Florida.. etc).

However due to the current overwhelming demand on the system, packages are skipping our main hub and going to a region where there is excess processing capacity. Then going back through the major hubs.

Order #43533
Went from Denver to Missoula MT (700 miles away)
Transferred to San Francisco CA (750 miles away)
Then exported to Germany. (Placed in a container with thousands of other German destined packages).

The container would have been received by Germany in early February. It is then up to Germany to sort through those packages, clearance release them, inspect them.. etc. It is very much possible that Germany has already processed the package, but for whatever reason they have not scanned it and updated the tracking.

Order #43531
Went from Denver to Fargo ND (650 miles)
Then was transferred to St Paul MN (the #5 zip code hub)
Then was transferred to Chicago IL for export.
It arrived in Germany after 2 weeks and was scanned in immediately. (either through an automated scanning, or a manifest scanning)
Spent about 10 days in Germany customs.
Then was delivered.

San Francisco is normally the export hub for countries in Asia.
Chicago is normally the export hub for Canada and Europe.

The package that was already delivered took a way more efficient route. The package that has not had a scan since the end of January may be further along in the process, but we do not know. It is possible the tracking will be updated tomorrow and say 'Out for delivery'. Germany just hasn't scanned it yet to update the place in the process.

Perhaps one package went to Frankfurt and one package went to Berlin. One customs importation process could be more efficient right now, the other could be overwhelmed.

TL;DR - Everything is backed up due to Coronavirus and the increased shipping demand.
Peet liked this
By Peet
AJ Quick wrote: February 26th, 2021, 11:20 am
Peet wrote: February 25th, 2021, 2:27 pm fair enough. But the last update was nearly one month ago... Is that normal?

To be honest: Unfortunately Yes.

The USPS is so overwhelmed right now that packages are not even going directly to our nearest processing facilities. Here in Colorado, we have a main USPS hub for the #8 zipcode zone. Normally a package will go from our post office to the hub and then get sent to the USPS export hubs (San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Seattle, Florida.. etc).

However due to the current overwhelming demand on the system, packages are skipping our main hub and going to a region where there is excess processing capacity. Then going back through the major hubs.

Order #43533
Went from Denver to Missoula MT (700 miles away)
Transferred to San Francisco CA (750 miles away)
Then exported to Germany. (Placed in a container with thousands of other German destined packages).

The container would have been received by Germany in early February. It is then up to Germany to sort through those packages, clearance release them, inspect them.. etc. It is very much possible that Germany has already processed the package, but for whatever reason they have not scanned it and updated the tracking.

Order #43531
Went from Denver to Fargo ND (650 miles)
Then was transferred to St Paul MN (the #5 zip code hub)
Then was transferred to Chicago IL for export.
It arrived in Germany after 2 weeks and was scanned in immediately. (either through an automated scanning, or a manifest scanning)
Spent about 10 days in Germany customs.
Then was delivered.

San Francisco is normally the export hub for countries in Asia.
Chicago is normally the export hub for Canada and Europe.

The package that was already delivered took a way more efficient route. The package that has not had a scan since the end of January may be further along in the process, but we do not know. It is possible the tracking will be updated tomorrow and say 'Out for delivery'. Germany just hasn't scanned it yet to update the place in the process.

Perhaps one package went to Frankfurt and one package went to Berlin. One customs importation process could be more efficient right now, the other could be overwhelmed.

TL;DR - Everything is backed up due to Coronavirus and the increased shipping demand.
Hello AJ Quick,

thank you for your very detailed answer.

Can you tell me how long I should wait?

What if the package is lost?

Then what do we do or what can I do?

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]