Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
What the hell Walmart? Why are the figures going on store shelves at the end of this month, yet those of us who pre ordered them have to wait until June to get theirs...

also if this is the case, this totally screws up my budget. You told me pre orders would arrive in june, never said when they would hit shelves...now your going to charge me now and cause me to overdraft....not cool

https://youtu.be/uk4peHweiuA
yourbigpalal83 wrote: April 18th, 2020, 2:05 pm What the hell Walmart? Why are the figures going on store shelves at the end of this month, yet those of us who pre ordered them have to wait until June to get theirs...
The entire planet has been turned on its head right now, every single supply, promotion and merchandising plan has gone fully out the window.

Get some perspective. This is one of the least important things right now.
deadderek, Coover5, Glenn Frederick and 1 others liked this
I am more then totally aware of the current situation. Believe me its formost on my mind at the moment and i am perfectly fine with the figures being released in june.

My concern is this...I can not afford the figures at the moment because of the current situation. When i pre ordered them, it was pre pandemic, and i was told by walmart the figures would release in june, and thus i budgeted for that.

My concern is now without warning, me and other fans will be hit with an unexpected charge for the figures if released early when we need to focus on more important things for the pandemic then ghostbusters figures.

THATS MY CONCERN!

Yes i want the figures and dont want to cancel my pre order but with no info from walmart, no heads up, i might have to because right now things like food and toilet paper and products to keep me and my family alive take precident over the figures and i dont have the info i need to know if i am going to get hit with a bill for them now or still in june!
yourbigpalal83 wrote: April 19th, 2020, 12:38 amMy concern is this...I can not afford the figures at the moment because of the current situation. When i pre ordered them, it was pre pandemic, and i was told by walmart the figures would release in june, and thus i budgeted for that.
Probably the best thing to do would be the cancel your pre-order, if it's a choice between paying the bills/eating or buying the figures, it's no choice at all really.
Glenn Frederick liked this
I think im not making my point clear, and for that i applogise.

Does anyone know for a fact that the figures will ship for those that pre ordered them now or in April?

Logic would dictate that if the figures are for sale in april in store, they would ship them in april to those who have pre ordered them. It would only be fair and good coustmer service.

Worse case i can borrow the money to get the figures and pay it back next month and shift my budget around from June like i originally planned BUT when i pre ordered the figures, the estimate was SHIPPING IN JUNE, thus logically i budgeted for june.

Now out of the blue without warning the figures are hitting the shelves in April... So naturally one would assume the pre orders would go out in april as well but i cant get conformation of this!

Will my pre order ship in June or April is what im wondering, that way i know when to have said funds in the account, and i cant seem to get a straight answer, hense why i am fustrated!
Dude, seriously.

I know it sucks that the release dates have been screwed up and Walmart's corporate isn't getting back to you... But I really, really, genuinely feel you need to take a step back and look at your priorities.

To echo/expand on Wiggy's point, if you're considering borrowing money to buy these figures then I really don't think you're in a financial position to justify buying them.
These figures are not the most important thing to be worrying about right now.

I'd also say to those thinking about going out to buy them that they're not worth the risk of infection to pick up in person, they're not an essential purchase.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]