Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By mbd
Just curious does anyone else here retire or pass on / resell elements of your figure collection when the prospect of replacing them with a newer version comes up

I know of several people who sold all their old matty figures the moment that the DST figures were announced

It seemed to happen again when Plasma Series was announced (huge dumping of DST Ghostbusters figures onto ebay)

I decided to hang on to the DST figures until such a time that there is a clear view of what the future (if any) of the Plasma Series will be
I have about 2,000+ Ghostbusters related pieces in my collection and I've not retired a single piece.
I still have my very first figure from 1986/87.
If I have double ups the doubles are just put in storage. Thats it.
mbd liked this
By ccv66
Each line usually has it's perk.. When I found out DST was making "7 I told my buddy he should dump is neca stuff on ebay before they're worth less. Luckily he didn't listen to me. Neca Still has the best gozer, slimer and terror dogs.. I doubt we'll get another Janosz. I think I like the plasma flight suits the best, mezco probably has the best packs and Matty has the best variety. I just don't think hasbro will go to deep in their line up. Probably should collect for a scale more so than a company
mbd liked this

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]