Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
I have this jacket that I cannot find ANYTHING about except one post with it in someone's collection. Does anyone know anything about this and if it's worth anything? It's definitely vintage and had at one time been embroidered with the name Bill. Could it possibly have been Bill Murray's? Probably not, more likely someone who worked at Universal I guess, but who knows? I have contacted the company on the tag looking for info but haven't received a reply yet. Can anyone here help?
ccv66 liked this
Landmark created the live show, but I don't think it was called show busters. So the jacket probably before it opened. (1989ish?) Bill was removed to make it's more appealing, if it was bill Murray's it would have been a selling point. Rare doesn't make it valuable but on the other hand it only takes one person with deep pockets .
There's a Jurassic Park ride jacket I think going for around 500 bucks on eBay. I think that would be your ceiling. I'm sure landmark would know more about the jacket, then the company that made it. Either way it's kind of a cool interesting jacket
Megbot3000 wrote: July 26th, 2022, 10:22 am I have this jacket that I cannot find ANYTHING about except one post with it in someone's collection.
It's often the case that there isn't any info out there. A lot of this stuff predates the proliferation of computers, and the community doesn't have an exhaustive database of everything ever produced... Sometimes the first we know about something is when it gets posted in a topic like this.
Megbot3000 wrote: July 26th, 2022, 10:22 amCould it possibly have been Bill Murray's?
I feel very safe in saying that the jacket never belonged to Bill Murray.
prodestrian, deadderek liked this
It's fascinating to come across such a unique piece! The fact that it had the name ""Bill"" embroidered on it adds an extra layer of curiosity. While it's unlikely that it belonged to Bill Murray himself, it could have been connected to someone involved with the production or someone who worked at Universal Studios.
It's a shame that you haven't received a reply from the company on the tag yet. Hopefully, they'll get back to you soon with some information.
By the way, if you're interested in custom hats, you should check out https://matohash.com/collections/custom-new-era-hats. They have a cool collection of custom New Era hats that could add a stylish touch to your wardrobe.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]