Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for GuntahKela.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By Crix
Received my PKE kit today from GuntahKela through ebay, I don't have a whole lot of reference on resin pieces, but it's smooth and nearly perfect. He even pre-drilled the holes for lights and switches, and thinned the inside a bit where the switches will go!

Highly recommended, thanks again!
By Borzou
I got my PKE a month ago from GuntahKela and it was perfect. He even answered some of my questions afterward about assembly.
By mooslug
I ordered one of GuntahKela's hose connectors- it arrived just two days after the Paypal was sent. Great quality too!
By Henners
I've bought froom him on other forums on several other occasions and can vouch for his products.
By Peaugh
Just got my Guntahkela PKE kit in the mail today. It's one of the newer upgrade kits and is simply outstanding! Pre-sanded, drilled, cut, etc. Got it this afternoon, and it's already in the painting process. Just crossing my fingers that the Hyperdyne kit I paid for the other day gets here in time to get it together for Halloween. Excellent product, THANKS!
By momeraths24
The hose connector looks great. I'm very happy with my item, fast shipping and great communication.
I would recommend this item to anyone.
Franchesky
By bpontheair
Recently got my PKE kit as well. Holy moly, man. I can't wait to put this together!

Superb job!
By tsunami
GuntahKela is great. I ordered a bunch of hose connectors from him. I love the connectors and he is good to deal with and ships fast. I've got to get a PKE kit!
By Martog
Got my PKE shell, thanks a lot! Was great dealing with him.
By TK-194
Guys,

I have just received my GuntahKela's PKE Meter resin kit and I'm just speechless. It is a masterpiece!

And since I can't express all my happiness with words, I decided to show you all what I just got!

This is what you get, when ordering GuntahKela's PKE Meter kit: PKE shells (front and back), green acrilic screen (or plaxiglass - not sure), two "buttons" (one to control screen light's direction and the second to the back) and two wings (each wing has two pieces: top and bottom).

Everything is absolutely pre-cut and pre-sanded. You just need to wash it in warm water, paint and add the electronics.

Everything I say will be incomplete to express GuntahKela's PKE Meter kit's quality. And the seller is EXQUISITE as well. So, if you are still in doubt, just don't waist your time and PM him!

Thanks GuntahKela!
By TK-194
ChapterMasterTu'Shan wrote:Do you have a profile shot of the top half?
Hi there!

I guess I didn't understand. What you need?

Let me know and I'll try to help.
By TK-194
ChapterMasterTu'Shan wrote:I'm just interested in seeing a photo of the top half of the shell from the side.
Got it.

Give some time and I'll post this photo, as requested.
By TK-194
Hi there!

As requested, the inside of Guntahkela's PKE kit's shells.

Hope that helps.
By TK-194
Ops! My bad... :)

I'm painting it (in fact, I already painted and now I'm awaiting the paint dry). So, as soon as I finish it, I'll take the photo as requested.

Sorry for my mistake.
By TK-194
Sorry for the long delay. Shells were drying after painting.

Today I could pick them and take some photos.

Check it out (hope those attend your requests, ChapterMasterTu'Shan!).

By CPU64
I hope you made sure that shell was perfectly clean before painting it.
I'm putting one together for gbman34 and the paint is flaking off like the thing was made of Teflon.
By TK-194
CPU64 wrote:I hope you made sure that shell was perfectly clean before painting it.
I'm putting one together for gbman34 and the paint is flaking off like the thing was made of Teflon.
CPU64,

I washed each piece (not only the shells) before painting. Then I used a fabric to dry it and it even awaited some time on open air to completely dry.

Hope all these steps made the job. :)
By TK-194
Guys,

A quick update on my PKE's painting process. And hope you all like to see how Guntahkela's pieces can be, after some painting job.

Check them, guys! :)

Here are the wings and the back button, after painting. Yes, it was painted in shine silver and I made some texture to wings. This "customization" was intentional, to "mark" my PKE. :)

Shells, screen, button and wings painted and together (no electronics yet). It is starting to look like the movie's PKE.

Details view from all pieces painted and together.

Wings open: ghost near? ;)

Full front view from PKE, to give a preview of how it will be, when finished.

Well, hope these photos helps you to decide to order Guntahkela's PKE kit. It is really awesome, as you can see.

And if you want to see more, check additional photos from my PKE (even with electronis - soon!) in my profile's equipments.

Thanks for looking and comments are welcomed. :)

I know you didn’t ask me, but here’s[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Some new details on the Buffalo Ghostbusters' cele[…]

I'd love a photo of how you wired up the charging […]

Holy Heisenberg! The Diamond Select figures were […]