For users in Canada. Eh?
By PssdffJay
Shipping, you will need to get that from Nick. It'll all depend on what your ordering. I find his cost reasonable. Just that same as from the US.

For duties, that again depends on how much you order. I ordered his bumper and booster frame the first time and no duties. The I ordered his grips and again no duties.

Smaller orders will mean more in shipping, but less likely to be hit with duties.
I ordered a bumper, booster frame and bellows from Nick and it cost just under $15 Canadian to ship it. Didn't have to pay duty on it either. I've been lucky with duty. Only had to pay it on my shell and Exto Goggles from Matty. Everything else, including some expensive orders have slipped though.
By Hoot
VincentVegaFFF wrote:I ordered a bumper, booster frame and bellows from Nick and it cost just under $15 Canadian to ship it. Didn't have to pay duty on it either. I've been lucky with duty. Only had to pay it on my shell and Exto Goggles from Matty. Everything else, including some expensive orders have slipped though.
That does happen from time to time ;)

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]