By vernonfire
So I'm starting to design a prototype slime blower that is smaller and based off of some old SCBA equipment from my firehouse.Since the SCBA has it own harness and bottle support there is less mounting onto plates for support. The bottle itself also locks into place on the harness. The rig will be painted, lighting added as well as possibly another smaller tank.
Currently I'm stuck on the design on the blower itself as using the model of the actual blower would be too large.

Any thoughts? I'll post pics as soon as construction starts which should be next week.

Keep in mind I'm building a different version of the blower setup. The equipment spread out from the movies , cartoons and comics varies a lot so I figure there is room for experimentation.

Also I'm trying to come up with a warning label that has to do with the pink slime to affix to the tank. Ideas are appreciated.
Spengs liked this
By vernonfire
Still a work in progress, the guy I bought the main component from is dragging his ass with shipping it out, but I have decided to add to it a nod to the mood slime and its positive reactions

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]