Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
By Krypton_Son
So I'm way behind on my GB comics. I've been collecting digital comics for quite a while but can't find too many GB issues. I collect the physical issues too, but it's way to expensive to try to get all the back issues and series like that. Anyone know a good place to find them or have any they can trade?
By Kingpin
A few times I've seen articles linked to iTunes with previews of the various issues, it might be worth checking to see if they're available to buy and download via that service.
Krypton_Son liked this
By Krypton_Son
Kingpin wrote: November 8th, 2018, 2:11 pm A few times I've seen articles linked to iTunes with previews of the various issues, it might be worth checking to see if they're available to buy and download via that service.
Good idea, I hadn't thought of iTunes.
By julies
Kingpin wrote: November 8th, 2018, 2:11 pm A few times I've seen articles linked to iTunes with previews of the various issues, it might be worth checking to see if they're available to buy and download via that service.
Good idea!
By SSJmole
I don't know if this is right section to see this but in the UK right now there's an offer. Kindle unlimited 99p for 3 months of it.

I have a few ghostbuster comics because I got way behind. So I got "gets real" , "101 everyone answers the call" "ninja turtles crossover"

and they have a few of the volumes too like 12 56789 international , displaced aggression and more.

If you plan to read over the next 3-months it's worth checking out.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]