For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By AmandaKnox
I did a video review covering the episodes -

Please be aware that the video contains strong language, adult humour and lots of spoilers!
I'm going to do another video about the 'behind the scenes' stuff, original designs, script drafts and pitches, hopefully some insider info from the writers. Lots to look forward to!
I'm going to keep that one clean because it's for all fans to access 'I bet you didn't know...' type information about EGB.
*NormalGamer* liked this
By philmorgan81
It is real nice to see a video with well thought out commentary on the Extreme Series. Awesome video Amanda, thank you for sharing. :):):)
By *NormalGamer*
Great video. I shared and tweeted your video to my followers. :)
By AmandaKnox
I noticed you also tweeted something from my sister's tumblr page too, link was incomplete and not working though :(
By AmandaKnox
Thankyou :)
I'm currently trying to work on adding more enthusiasm to my voice for the next review - something the British accent generally isn't equipt with :P
By Vahan
Why didn't Lorenzo Music return as Peter Venkman for the two-part finale? He was still alive at this point.
By pferreira1983
Vahan wrote:Why didn't Lorenzo Music return as Peter Venkman for the two-part finale? He was still alive at this point.
I suppose out of respect for the people who voiced the characters till the end they used those voice actors. It's the same thing with Arsenio Hall.
By Vahan
And why was Billy West voicing Slimer, when they could have had Frank Welker voice him again?

After all, Welker came back as Peter Venkman in the finale.
By mrmichaelt
Vahan wrote:And why was Billy West voicing Slimer, when they could have had Frank Welker voice him again?

After all, Welker came back as Peter Venkman in the finale.
Scheduling conflict. Welker only liked to record at some point of the day, I forget only day or only night and EGB didn't suit his preference so he passed on reprising. For the finale, Welker voiced Ray most of the time but there was at least 2 sessions where Pat Fraley filled in as the voice of Ray.
By Vahan
Shoot, did I say "Welker came back as Peter Venkman"? I meant to say Ray Stantz in there! Dammit!
By zeta otaku
I don't know what he died of, but Lorenzo Music died in 2001. He may have been out of commission when recording for those episodes started, he may have turned it down, he may not have even been asked, or he was too expensive to bring in.
By pferreira1983
zeta otaku wrote:I don't know what he died of, but Lorenzo Music died in 2001. He may have been out of commission when recording for those episodes started, he may have turned it down, he may not have even been asked, or he was too expensive to bring in.
Nah, it's just out of a sign of respect they decided to bring back Dave Coulier since he voiced the character till the end otherwise they'd have to get Arsenio Hall back as well.
By Peter Venkman Jr.
Lorenzo Music had retired from voice over acting in 1996, so this along with the fact that Dave Coulier had voiced Peter Venkman longer was the reason why Music did not return for the two part episode Back In The Saddle.
By joezlo
I listened to an interview with LeMarche, probably on Rob Pauslen's podcast, where LeMarche said they had offered Welker to come back for Slimer & Ray in the early stages, but LeMarche said Welker didn't want to work with the schedule they offered because he was learning to fly, or fulfilling some kind of dream of that nature. LeMarche commented that it was the kind of thing he wishes he was able to do in his own career, as way of stating Welker's legendary status, ability, and demand as a voice actor.

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

Patch 1.8.0/DLC 5 added two more -Bitter Cold: […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]