Discuss the upcoming movie to be released in 2020 and directed by Jason Reitman.
#4940063
I think it came from alot of people connecting dots that weren't meant to be connected. Jason kept talking about how much this would connect specifically to the first movie and I think that combined with the fact that they went with the Ecto-1 over the 1A led some people to operate under the misapprehension that somehow GB2 was being erased.

Nothing official ever came close to saying this movie would ignore GB2. Given the 30 years comment in the trailer I am surprised people still needed confirmation that they weren't gonna ignore the second movie.
RedSpecial, Sav C, deadderek liked this
#4940064
droidguy1119 wrote: September 28th, 2020, 2:07 pm
RichardLess wrote: September 28th, 2020, 1:29 amWhen “Return of the Jedi” came out in 1983, Star Wars was out of focus for the majority of the population. But Lucasfilm still released books and video games & made millions of new fans in the process.
???? ????? ?? ????? ???
RichardLess wrote: September 28th, 2020, 1:29 amSony could’ve been stoking the embers by releasing books, video games, a new cartoon series every so often. That’s pretty basic stuff. Sony had zero presence at any cons until recently. How about a major theatrical re-release in 1999 or 2004? What about a straight to DVD animated film like WB had with Batman The Animated Series?
The thing is...they did a lot of this stuff! This started because you were talking about "Extreme Ghostbusters," so they tried a new TV series and it wasn't successful, and the "Batman: Animated Series" movies that were released were off the success of the animated series, so there was still an impetus for the studio to fund those films. I'm pretty sure I saw Ghostbusters in theaters in 2009, which marked the same 25th anniversary milestone that Universal chose for Back to the Future. I don't recall an ET re-release on the 25th anniversary, because they chose the 20th anniversary. I don't think most convention presences are generally funded by the studio. if you mean the cast, then that's up to the cast, and if you mean fan groups that generally seems to be up to the fan groups. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's not like the 501st Legion gets paid by Lucasfilm to go to conventions...
RichardLess wrote: September 28th, 2020, 1:29 amAnd the problem is, it’s not just Ghostbusters. It’s Men in Black.
They did actually do books for Men in Black, so that's one thing they did in addition. There was an animated series that seemed popular, there were toys for the animated series -- again, they actually seem to have basically done the things you're accusing them of not having done.

As for your argument about Ghostbusters on home video:

Since the beginning of the DVD era, Sony has put out ten editions of Ghostbusters, and six editions of Ghostbusters II (several of which are releases that contain both movies). Again, you might have your personal nitpicks with those editions, but I don't think that's the same as Sony not doing right by the movies, and if we're talking about keeping the IP alive in the view of the public, I've never heard anyone say, "that great special edition really reminded me that that property existed," nor do I think the things that they've put out were incapable of accomplishing that, if there were people who felt that way. The first DVD was a packed special edition that has one of the largest compilations of content from the DVD era, they added some more stuff the first time it came to Blu-ray, they remastered it in 4K and put it out on both Blu-ray and 4K and added more stuff, and the second time it came out on 4K they found even more material. It's certainly fair to say it took a long time to get a special edition of Ghostbusters II, but it's also fair to say that that is not nearly as popular of a movie than the original, and that the treatment that it got is not unusual for comedy sequels with similar reputations.

I will admit, I am surprised that there is no standard, mass-market complete series DVD of "The Real Ghostbusters," but it is also common for popular animated television shows from the 1980s to be sub-licensed to other labels, so the fact that they handed it off to Time-Life is, again, not particularly surprising. I also think it's unusual to hold the fact that they sublicensed it to Time-Life against them when that was a beautiful set that looked great and had a lot of effort put into it. When companies license out movies for special editions through Shout! Factory and Arrow, I don't hear fans of those movies complaining.
I’m thinking the confusion about “Return of the Jedi” was based on the word “When” rather than the word “After”. “After” is what I should’ve said. That’s my bad.


Are you using Sony’s double dipping on the DVD’s as a counter point? Come on dude. Re-releasing Ghostbusters on DVD & Blu Ray over & over again isn’t what I’m talking about. I will say again, out of the 4 items they could’ve released, only 1 was given attention or care by the studio itself. Is that how Universal treats Back to The Future? Back To The Future 2 is very similar to Ghostbusters 2. Maybe take a look at how Universal treated that film when it was released on DVD. Ghostbusters 2 was released on DVD in 1999. 1999. Not a single god damn special feature about the movie, until when? 2014? And then what did we get? A few deleted scenes. A 15 minute special feature that talked a little on the sequel. This is years AFTER the DVD market had plummeted. And then as a nice middle finger to the fans, they release a limited edition UHD/Blu Ray set. Then we FINALLY get a commentary track, the EPK, Oprah special. These should’ve been on the original DVD! By the time a commentary track was recorded, Harold Ramis had passed away, and the participants have trouble remembering details.

Also, I think you are making the mistake of saying “Well other people don’t do that, so why should Sony?”. Other companies don’t give special treatment to comedy sequels on DVD(which isn’t true btw), other companies license out their cartoons on DVD, other companies don’t organize cons(again. Not true. Star Wars has held Celebration Cons annually for over a decade). Why are you picking on poor Sony? Because it’s not just the one thing. It’s a pattern. Fan engagement has only JUST started becoming prominent. Again, followers and not leaders. They should’ve been doing Fan Fest a decade ago!

And yes, Ghostbusters was re released in 2009. But not by Sony. It was a limited release where film prints weren’t even shipped. If memory serves they used the blu ray. It wasn’t promoted by any kind of national campaign. The re releases I mentioned were MAJOR Re releases, shown world wide, with marketing campaigns.

As for Men in Black I don’t think I said it didn’t have an animated series or toys. I’m not sure what you are talking about there. I said Sony has mismanaged the franchise. Have you seen the box office numbers for Men in Black International? Men in Black could’ve had multiple animated series, a live action series. It may have had books but keep in mind that it’s also not an original IP. It’s based on a comic book.

Sony has shown to be incompetent time and time again. Whether it’s the marketing of GB16, the treatment of Ghostbusters 2 & Extreme Ghostbusters on home video. Always being late to the game on emerging trends. Double dipping fans. Just not giving the franchise the respect it deserves(a criticism Ivan Reitman has also had). No company is perfect & mistakes will always be made but it seems Sony has proven over & over again they either don’t care, or are incompetent. Considering their failure on other franchises I’m inclined to think it’s the latter.

And I know people don’t like these discussions going off the rails so this is the last I’ll say on the matter.
deadderek liked this
#4940065
RichardLess wrote: September 28th, 2020, 5:24 pmAre you using Sony’s double dipping on the DVD’s as a counter point? Come on dude. Re-releasing Ghostbusters on DVD & Blu Ray over & over again isn’t what I’m talking about. I will say again, out of the 4 items they could’ve released, only 1 was given attention or care by the studio itself. Is that how Universal treats Back to The Future?
Actually, yes, this is how Universal treats Back to the Future! Universal has issued the series five times since the beginning of the DVD era (next month's UHD release will mark #6), and each time they add a few more extras. Like Ghostbusters, the bulk of the supplemental material is being recycled each release.

A big thing here is, the main way studios keep movies alive in the eyes of the public is actually rereleases of the movie on home video, which they will often supplement with merch and whatnot. A new release of the movie gets it back into big box stores and reminds people they want to revisit and rewatch the movie. Theatrical rereleases are nice, but there was a little gap there between the dawn of home video and the return of theatrical rereleases, so it's not surprising there were no rereleases to speak of then.
RichardLess wrote: September 28th, 2020, 5:24 pmBack To The Future 2 is very similar to Ghostbusters 2.
Hard disagree. I suspect any Ghostbusters II die hard on this forum will happily admit that the shift in attitude toward the sequel has been a long, uphill battle, whereas Back to the Future has been beloved as a trilogy for almost its entire existence. I've certainly heard of people preferring one BttF sequel over the other, but I can't recall ever having heard anyone outright advocate skipping the sequels entirely and saying that the original is the only movie that matters. Ghostbusters II's rep has come up, but throughout the '90s and well into the '00s, I would argue its reputation was not much better than, say, Blues Brothers 2000 or the Beverly Hills Cop sequels.
RichardLess wrote: September 28th, 2020, 5:24 pmAnd yes, Ghostbusters was re released in 2009. But not by Sony. It was a limited release where film prints weren’t even shipped. If memory serves they used the blu ray. It wasn’t promoted by any kind of national campaign.
First of all, I assume you will correct yourself when I point this out, but any theatrical showtimes of Ghostbusters that weren't authorized by Sony would be illegal. Even if another company handled it, it was still Sony's decision.

I will correct myself -- I saw Ghostbusters in digital rerelease in 2011, not 2009 (I found the photo on facebook). However, Sony did rerelease it theatrically, with as much effort that went into the national rerelease of E.T. or Back to the Future, in 2014 and 2019, for the 30th and 35th anniversaries, not to mention again in 2016 to promote the reboot, and then yet again in 2020 as a replacement/what would've been promotion for Afterlife.

I doubt any of these rereleases used the Blu-ray, but I suspect they were mostly through Fathom Events, which is industry standard for national theatrical rereleases these days. I am not sure why you expect studios would've shipped prints of anything once we moved into the digital era -- I could buy that E.T.'s theatrical rerelease was on film, because that was 2002, and theaters were still playing film prints, but Back to the Future's 25th anniversary rerelease in 2010 was digital.

Ultimately, I can't help but think your point of view is based too much on your perception that Ghostbusters should be closer to the level of something like Star Wars, and you are using the objective reality that it isn't as evidence that Sony has done something wrong, when in reality, I don't think the franchise has been treated much differently than most of the major '80s properties out there (and in some ways, we're lucky -- Back to the Future, The Goonies, Gremlins, and many others have fewer movies, fewer TV shows, fewer comic books, fewer toys, fewer theatrical re-releases, etc). You say Sony could've stepped up and been an industry leader, but I don't think there is an industry leader -- every company is doing close to the same thing, and each one has had a wide range of results.

Really, Back to the Future is the counterpoint to everything you've said -- it's not like Back to the Future has had any new content since 1990, other than the single animated series (Ghostbusters has way more animated content!) and the Telltale video game a few years ago, because Zemeckis and Gale used their clout to put the kibosh on reboots or remakes. There is no official, studio-sanctioned Back to the Future convention, there are no books, and the movie was rereleased in theaters once, yet the IP remains active in the public's minds.

Anyway, I will also end this digression here.
#4940068
droidguy1119 wrote: September 28th, 2020, 6:54 pmHard disagree. I suspect any Ghostbusters II die hard on this forum will happily admit that the shift in attitude toward the sequel has been a long, uphill battle, whereas Back to the Future has been beloved as a trilogy for almost its entire existence. I've certainly heard of people preferring one BttF sequel over the other, but I can't recall ever having heard anyone outright advocate skipping the sequels entirely and saying that the original is the only movie that matters. Ghostbusters II's rep has come up, but throughout the '90s and well into the '00s, I would argue its reputation was not much better than, say, Blues Brothers 2000 or the Beverly Hills Cop sequels.
As one of those die-hards I would have to mostly agree. I became a fan in 1992 when I was 5, and up until recently, GBII was indeed hardly mentioned in comparison to the sequels of other blockbusters. When asked, people would be pretty vague in their memories of the movies or just form an opinion on the tepid reviews. I didn't even notice Ghostbusters becoming popular again until 2001 or so when new merchandise popped up at Hot Topic. I've loved GBII since I first rented the VHS in 1992 , and I have to say that it's one of my personal favorite sequels ever. I only seem to appreciate it more as I get older.
Last edited by Kingpin on September 29th, 2020, 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Added quote code
droidguy1119, Corey91, Sav C liked this
#4940069
SpaceBallz wrote: September 28th, 2020, 7:11 pm So...about that Afterlife movie. You guys think the entire movie will take place in Oklahoma?
With the scene of Ecto-1 plowing through some amber waves of grain, I bet setting the story in Oklahoma will be... suh-wheat!

I'll show myself out.
kahuna900, SpaceBallz, Corey91 and 2 others liked this
#4940071
Has this already been discussed? Do we suppose Egon was the one to fix a proton thrower using gaffer tape and a shotgun grip? Or is that something the kids would have done to make it work?

The bumper was off the pack in the lab in the trailer. Maybe some assembly was required.
#4940075
pizzarat wrote: September 28th, 2020, 3:50 pm
Sav C wrote: September 28th, 2020, 3:16 pmhttps://www.cinemablend.com/news/255564 ... -to-happen

Everybody can relax, Afterlife does not retcon GBII (not that I thought it would). :D (Nice quote from Ernie here!)
There was also a really great line on the AMC splash page that said Afterlife would tie together the events of the first two movies! "Sony Pictures launched the first official look at the new film on December 2, 2019, and with it established not only the new group of central protagonists that the story will follow, but also the mystery at the center of the plot, and how everything will link back to the events featured in both GHOSTBUSTERS and GHOSTBUSTERS II."

I think we're due some nice visual references too, like a rusty slimeblower, for instance. I feel that the logo from II may show up too, at some point. The Ectomobile is still a mystery I've thought long about. If ghosts haven't been seen in 30 years was GB, Inc. around long enough after GBII to revert the car, or will it be established, finally, that there were two cars all along?

Bill & Ted Face the Music did a great job in honoring the first two movies, and I'm 100% sure it'll be the same for Afterlife.
Well I know I am going to be opening a big can of worms here, because I can't help repeating myself LOL!

According to this book from Amazon which if you haven't read it I would highly recommend it because it is such a fun read.

https://www.amazon.com/Ghostbusters-Ect ... 1608875121

According to the book the Ecto 1 and Ecto 1A are the same vehicle. They also refer to the 1A as it's Mak 2 form. They go into great detail on the things that they changed between Ghostbusters 1 and 2.

Now here is where I am opening the can of worms. Now in my mind Ghostbusters The Video Game is canon. Until it is revealed that Ivo Shandor is the villian in this new movie that is going to be my stance. I know that Gozer, The Terror Dogs, and Ivo Shandor are involved/connected, but we still are not sure what the big source of this threat is yet. Now if Afterlife is taking place in 2021 since that is when it is tentatively coming out it makes sense. Ghostbuters 1 takes place in 1984 Ghostbusters 2 begins in 1989 and ends in 1990. Ghostbusters The Video Game takes place in 1991 which would put Afterlife at a perfect 30 year gap like Rudd had stated. I know it is cheating because it was supposed to come out this year so it really isn't valed.

Now at my proposed film timeline in the 5 years since Ghostbusters 1 the ecto is run down and when they go back into business it only takes a few weeks to convert the car into the Ecto 1A. If the game is canon, in one year they convert the Ecto into the Ecto 1B which is a nice marriage between the 2 different versions and adds the Giant Muon Trap on top. I think it is reasonable to speculate that after a bit of time passed after the Video Game they converted it into the version we see in Afterlife, back to the Ecto 1 with new gunner seat installed and ladder mounted on opposite side.

That is the way my head is working it out currently, but could change when the movie comes out. :):):)
#4940092
SpaceBallz wrote: September 28th, 2020, 8:48 pm The OGs had a budget and a business to fund the upkeep of the equipment, with Egon in Oklahoma I'd assume they're out of business and he had to make trips to the hardware store.
Sure... that does make sense.

It just looks like Egon brought a lot of the stuff from the lab with him, and the modifications to the thrower look like a decidedly different level of craftsmanship.

I have to wonder if Phoebe (and maybe her friend from school) made some repairs and modifications to get a pack up and running.
#4940095
One thought, which might create issues if they have thoughts about more movies after this:

If Ghostbusters II takes place 5 years after Ghostbusters, perhaps the film will open with something taking place 10 years after Ghostbusters II, and then the film itself will be about something 20 years after that event. Mostly interesting in that the end of the millennium fits right in there. Of course, that would mean the movie would have to be set in 2019. I'm also assuming the game won't be canon.

As for the car/pack convo, it at least seems clear the car isn't being used at all, since that's under a tarp in a barn and Trevor seems uncertain it will even start, whereas the footage we've seen of the lab (which could be misleading) looks more like it was left with the expectation of returning.
pizzarat, groschopf, Corey91 liked this
#4940099
droidguy1119 wrote: September 29th, 2020, 12:12 pm One thought, which might create issues if they have thoughts about more movies after this:

If Ghostbusters II takes place 5 years after Ghostbusters, perhaps the film will open with something taking place 10 years after Ghostbusters II, and then the film itself will be about something 20 years after that event. Mostly interesting in that the end of the millennium fits right in there. Of course, that would mean the movie would have to be set in 2019. I'm also assuming the game won't be canon.

As for the car/pack convo, it at least seems clear the car isn't being used at all, since that's under a tarp in a barn and Trevor seems uncertain it will even start, whereas the footage we've seen of the lab (which could be misleading) looks more like it was left with the expectation of returning.
You make a great point about the exact year of the setting. Weren't there some close-ups of the regular cars in the movie where the registration stickers are possibly visible? And yes, I totally agree that Afterlife will most-likely have a prologue scene like the first two and ATC. And wouldn't it be gravy if that prologue scene was 1999/00, when everyone thought the original GBIII was going to happen?

I'm really, really intrigued by who discovers that Egon is dead. There's nothing from the trailer to imply that he's missing, so his physical body was mostly likely found. The glimpses we've scene of the secret lab are really cool, even down to those CRT computer monitors (which could also indicate how long he was there). From a random interview that I can't specifically remember, the word "forgiveness" was used to describe one of the themes of the story. I could see that in relation to Egon's non-existent relationship with his daughter and also the isolation from the other OGBs.
#4940100
Sounds plausible, I'm guessing a good chunk of the movie will deal with the fallout from his death. Maybe it's the reason the GBs split up. Much better explanation for the business being closed than simply pulling a GB2 again.

After hearing the rumor that the OGBs get the Ecto-1 and equipment back from the cops, it occurred to me that this movie might give us what was the biggest missing piece of the entire new Star Wars trilogy, not to get off topic. The fact that Disney never thought to give the audience a scene where Luke, Han, and Leia share the screen is such a baffling oversight I still can't really wrap my head around it. Applying that to this movie, I get excited thinking about an entire movie setting up the ultimate fist-pump scene of the original Ghostbusters showing up in their original ride to help save the day.
pizzarat, seekandannoy liked this
#4940104
Dr.D wrote: September 29th, 2020, 1:39 pm Sounds plausible, I'm guessing a good chunk of the movie will deal with the fallout from his death. Maybe it's the reason the GBs split up. Much better explanation for the business being closed than simply pulling a GB2 again.

After hearing the rumor that the OGBs get the Ecto-1 and equipment back from the cops, it occurred to me that this movie might give us what was the biggest missing piece of the entire new Star Wars trilogy, not to get off topic. The fact that Disney never thought to give the audience a scene where Luke, Han, and Leia share the screen is such a baffling oversight I still can't really wrap my head around it. Applying that to this movie, I get excited thinking about an entire movie setting up the ultimate fist-pump scene of the original Ghostbusters showing up in their original ride to help save the day.
Yeah, that's the stuff the cops took from their truck! [Do you know what this equipment is used for?] I don't know, uh, catching ghosts maybe? I don't know...
Dr.D, Corey91 liked this
#4940106
I don't see any feasible way the game will be cannon, it creates to many plot holes.

What about Dana? If they broke up after GB2, (Peter is clearly trying to date in TVG), why on earth would she be in Afterlife? I feel very strongly that Peter and Dana are married, hence why she is in Afterlife.

As for the TVG sounds being on the Hasbro wand, I think it's one of two things. One, (most likely), the game sounds on the wand are purely just an Easter egg for fans, and will have nothing to do with the film. Or two, the additions of slime blower, stasis stream and meson collider WERE things Egon was adding to the packs (perhaps he did or did not finish them). So Afterlife will make them cannon, and it's a cool easter egg nod to TVG (which is no longer cannon).

As for the films opening goes, my theory is that it WILL open with a scene from the late 90s, and Egon will die. It will keep in line with the openings from the other films, but much darker (real) in tone. But some sort of supernatural event will cause it. He will of course (by that time) have had his daughter and wife (presumably). This event will cause the OGs to go there separate ways.

Then the film jumps ahead to present day.
droidguy1119, Corey91 liked this
#4940107
I don't think we'll see the Ghostbusters or much Ghostbusters-related stuff in the opening scene... I suspect Jason will do something analogous to the Library/Buggy openings, establish the setting and mood in the lead-up to the title sequence.

I won't rule out a flashback at some point, but I doubt it'd be in the opening, not when the opening scene works best to set the mystery of Summerville running.
Dr.D, Sav C, deadderek and 2 others liked this
#4940109
I agree on the opening being more like the library. Quick scene to set tone, get story going.

I also think anyone who thinks the game events will be referenced/made canon are mistaken. General audience isn't gonna be aware of the game for starters, and I don't think Jason was too worried about forcing that into the canon. Better to work off a blank slate that will allow him as a storyteller to fill in the gaps and not have to account for the events of GBTVG.
#4940116
Dr.D wrote: September 29th, 2020, 1:39 pmThe fact that Disney never thought to give the audience a scene where Luke, Han, and Leia share the screen is such a baffling oversight I still can't really wrap my head around it.
I suspect they might've had something like that in mind for Rise of Skywalker before Carrie Fisher's death. Two of those characters wouldn't have been alive anymore, but they still could've done it.

Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters (2016) both have that cold open with unfamiliar characters, but let's not forget Ghostbusters II opening with Dana!
pizzarat, Corey91 liked this
#4940117
droidguy1119 wrote: September 29th, 2020, 12:12 pm One thought, which might create issues if they have thoughts about more movies after this:

If Ghostbusters II takes place 5 years after Ghostbusters, perhaps the film will open with something taking place 10 years after Ghostbusters II, and then the film itself will be about something 20 years after that event. Mostly interesting in that the end of the millennium fits right in there. Of course, that would mean the movie would have to be set in 2019. I'm also assuming the game won't be canon.

As for the car/pack convo, it at least seems clear the car isn't being used at all, since that's under a tarp in a barn and Trevor seems uncertain it will even start, whereas the footage we've seen of the lab (which could be misleading) looks more like it was left with the expectation of returning.
Depends, the bulk of GB2 was in 1989 but the ending and the Liberty Island scene were in 1990.
Dr.D wrote: September 29th, 2020, 3:49 pm I also think anyone who thinks the game events will be referenced/made canon are mistaken. General audience isn't gonna be aware of the game for starters, and I don't think Jason was too worried about forcing that into the canon. Better to work off a blank slate that will allow him as a storyteller to fill in the gaps and not have to account for the events of GBTVG.
We'll see. Ultimately, Ghost Corps makes the call if it will stay in the main canon or not.
droidguy1119 liked this
#4940127
Maybe whatever Egon was studying took time. Maybe the event he was waiting for didn't happen for years so he covered the car, but kept working in the lab. Who knows? Maybe this drove Egon away from the others because he was so convinced something was going to happen that it kinda messed everything up.

Wheels spinnin
#4940136
This twitter account keeps tweeting shit, then deleting it when it's predictions have proven to be false.

Pathetic.

Image
#4940144
mrmichaelt wrote: September 30th, 2020, 12:30 am ^omg. Well. As they say,
Image
I recently watched the Social Dilemma and couldn't agree more. The way Social Media wants to lure you into a rabbit hole of controversy is why I'm super happy GB:A is keeping such a low profile.
mrmichaelt, RedSpecial, groschopf and 1 others liked this
#4940162
They tagged TrailerTrack, which ignored the Tweet and still has no information on incoming Afterlife trailers.

EDIT TO ADD: The guy who runs the account speculated a little here on what I mentioned before, which was the possibility of a Cloverfield Paradox-style deal for what I assume is No Time to Die (one Tweet was deleted). He seems skeptical based on the premise that it's been a few years since any streamer made that kind of split deal as opposed to owning the movie outright (as unlikely for Bond as it is for Ghostbusters).

https://twitter.com/antovolk/status/131 ... 42978?s=19
#4940166
Alphagaia wrote: September 30th, 2020, 12:49 am I recently watched the Social Dilemma and couldn't agree more. The way Social Media wants to lure you into a rabbit hole of controversy is why I'm super happy GB:A is keeping such a low profile.
YUP. The same psychology that goes into wiring our brains for rewards in a casino has us giving crap like that clicks. And nothing draws a crowd like a crowd, so conflict is elevated to get even more clicks.

Social media has become the Jerry Springer Show, and we're all the guests fighting one another in order to make someone else rich.
Alphagaia, Sav C liked this
#4940175
* chants

JASON-JASON-JASON!!!
  • 1
  • 387
  • 388
  • 389
  • 390
  • 391
  • 399

I was a wouldn't be surprised if Amazon Prime were[…]

Yup during season 5 some episodes were sped up o[…]

In the above video, what is being hot glued soon[…]

LtPinkertons pack build

This whole thread might be a bust, but I’ll […]