Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
Apparently he was a dick to Burton the whole time filming. He was not a pleasant actor to work with from what ive read.

If legends like keaton, jack and devito loved working with tim...you can piece together the rest.

So politics aside yes, he is an ass.
I'd like to think that Ray fell in love with the ghost from part 1 (as the original script had in mind) and Winston probably does have a family. Maybe he's the CEO of a company that deals with the supernatural but not in the "busting" business? SO MANY QUESTIONS I WISH WE HAD A NEW TRAILER...
BatDan liked this
I read one fan theory that Callie is the child of Zuul and Vinz. Lol

That doesnt add up how they would inherit a house that belongs to the ghostbusters.

Unless Egon adopted the child from Dana for scientific reasons.

But then its like “well how come THEY werent the child that vigo wanted?” Too much inconsistency to tie those plots together
Have we seen this new promo shot from Empire, everyone?
This Post Contains Spoilers
Alphagaia, Kingpin, BatDan and 3 others liked this
Well, looks like the cat's out of the bag. :)
Alphagaia wrote: January 18th, 2021, 5:07 am Nope, looks to be taken in some kind of garage, with all he different types of Engine oils and other car stuff in the back.
Bet you it's the garage we see Wrecto-1 pulling out of with it's lights going (a brief snippet of which is seen in the trailer).

Edit:

Looks like it's a combination of a couple of shots, there's some really awful Photoshopping towards the left-hand side where Phoebe's arm crosses paths with the chrome trim of the passenger-side window.
Alphagaia, BatDan, mrmichaelt and 2 others liked this
At first glance, adding to what Kingpin said, it appears to be the auto repair shop seen in some bts shots from principal. It was in the same area as the W.G. Murdoch School in Crossfield. It looks to have the same black shelf as this promo shot does.
https://www.discoverairdrie.com/local/o ... 150d9c45-7
https://www.discoverairdrie.com/local/o ... 150d9c45-6
Last edited by mrmichaelt on January 18th, 2021, 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kingpin wrote: January 18th, 2021, 5:11 am Well, looks like the cat's out of the bag. :)
Alphagaia wrote: January 18th, 2021, 5:07 am Nope, looks to be taken in some kind of garage, with all he different types of Engine oils and other car stuff in the back.
Bet you it's the garage we see Wrecto-1 pulling out of with it's lights going (a brief snippet of which is seen in the trailer).

Edit:

Looks like it's a combination of a couple of shots, there's some really awful Photoshopping towards the left-hand side where Phoebe's arm crosses paths with the chrome trim of the passenger-side window.
No, I looked at it in Photoshop, and the arms belong to Phoebe and are from the same shot, but I think they tried to repair some damage done to the Wrecto-1. It's the left side of the car that's actually altered. The window ends weird into nothing as well.

Perhaps a bite from a certain metal eating ghost?
Last edited by Alphagaia on January 18th, 2021, 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Looks to me like they combined two frames possibly from the same sequence to line up the characters into a single shot or there's a fourth character out of shot and they inserted the Ecto door to better frame the image (wouldn't make much sense as the door seems to be positioned correctly).

If that's Phoebe's arm, it's a left arm on the right side of her body so again makes no sense.

For a promo shot, you'd expect this to get picked up!
Last edited by Chicken, He Clucked on January 18th, 2021, 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alphagaia, Kingpin liked this
It's bad Photoshopping. Someone took a small segment of the door trim and used Free Transform to stretched it downward. I just tried it, with Free Transform shown as the blue bounding box in this screencapture:

Someone must have been rushed and didn't finish, pulled a working file or didn't count on whoever uploaded it to use the full version instead of cropping it.
Alphagaia, Kingpin, pizzarat liked this
Someone should have used the blur tool or the feather on their mask to soften the edges here so this wasn't so obviously 'shopped.

Note how the horizontal break for the window is blurred to the right but not at the left where the work was done. Also, the lines where the works appear are either straight up/down or straight side-to-side... meaning someone just stretched pieces of the original image on the Y and X axis. The actual image wouldn't have perfectly straight and unblurred lines.

My original link leads nowhere now, so I guess someone is furiously Photoshopping away!

EDIT: Hahaha! Yep! https://www.empireonline.com/movies/new ... RtbL7T0ssI
Alphagaia, Kingpin, groschopf and 1 others liked this
robbritton wrote: January 18th, 2021, 7:54 am My original link leads nowhere now, so I guess someone is furiously Photoshopping away!

EDIT: Hahaha! Yep! https://www.empireonline.com/movies/new ... RtbL7T0ssI

LOL, yeah they finally 'fixed' it!

I like how they named the file: ghostbusters-afterlife-excl2-crop

groschopf wrote: January 18th, 2021, 8:17 am To be fair to whoever worked on that image... I've been told before "the client needs this done right away, but there's not much in the budget it for it yet because the project isn't live, so don't spend more than [insert amount of time here] on it."
Ow yeah, this was probably done on the fly. Could have happenend to the best of us.
I've had my own sets of errors, some even recurring because I started back on the old file instead of the new one. I've once had to remove a stray dot three times because I was convinced I already had done it.

A shame it happened on an image that was supposed to be a big reveal for most of the people, and we spend most of the time fixating on a regular photoshop error.

Hehe.

On the flipside, does this mean the Marketing is finally starting up in earnest again?
groschopf, Kingpin liked this

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]