Having only had Tru-Spec suits this far, can anyone tell me how a Nomex size relates to a Tru-Spec? I've always done a XL Long TruSpec, as I like it a bit baggy, so I went with a 44L on my order. Wondering if a Nomex is truly comparable, or if I should edit my order before it's too late.

I was a March preorder from Magnoli, so chances are he might be working on mine already... My name patch showed up in his early test shot.
I have a couple Nomex suits I've found at shops over the years. Trying to do the imperial > metric here, but I'm roughly 1.8/1.9m or 6'2" so you'd be, roughly, 6'5"? I bought a 48L and it fits perfectly. If you're taller than me, you might want to look at 50L even. I'm a pretty average build and weight for a man my size so the waist and chest are fine for me.
JohnCooper80 liked this
I received this in an email today.
Hopefully it'll ring true and we'll start to see them in the wild soon.

Your order is expected to ship within the next 2-3 weeks. Our apologies on the wait time. There have been some unexpected delays with our production team due to high order rates. We are doing our best to adjust to keep our standards and fufill the orders. We sincerely thank you for your patience and co-operation. We will be in contact with tracking details once shipped. Thank you Indy Magnoli
RedSpecial wrote: February 18th, 2021, 9:44 am I received this in an email today.
Hopefully it'll ring true and we'll start to see them in the wild soon.

Your order is expected to ship within the next 2-3 weeks. Our apologies on the wait time. There have been some unexpected delays with our production team due to high order rates. We are doing our best to adjust to keep our standards and fufill the orders. We sincerely thank you for your patience and co-operation. We will be in contact with tracking details once shipped. Thank you Indy Magnoli
Got the same email last night! Hopefully things are finally about to start shipping!
RedSpecial liked this
JWils23 wrote: March 1st, 2021, 3:34 pm Well I might just be convinced now, looks pretty good!
Given that you have a 2-page, full-hero pack build thread, I'm a rather surprised that you haven't been onboard with these suits from the beginning. Even before the accuracy refinements, these suits were easily going to be the most accurate ever reproduced. The price point is especially outstanding when you think about the work and research that went into them, as well as the fact that an equivalent suit from G&B would be even more expensive, and not nearly as accurate.
RedSpecial, mike_waclo, JWils23 and 1 others liked this
kind2311 wrote: March 1st, 2021, 5:34 pm
JWils23 wrote: March 1st, 2021, 3:34 pm Well I might just be convinced now, looks pretty good!
Given that you have a 2-page, full-hero pack build thread, I'm a rather surprised that you haven't been onboard with these suits from the beginning. Even before the accuracy refinements, these suits were easily going to be the most accurate ever reproduced. The price point is especially outstanding when you think about the work and research that went into them, as well as the fact that an equivalent suit from G&B would be even more expensive, and not nearly as accurate.
I’m just trying to play it cool :lol:. I’ve been very excited to see these since the start (I’m actually the 2nd post in this thread haha). As soon as I heard GB1 in ripstop I was sold. The thing that held me back from initially pre-ordering was my finances being focused on procuring parts for that hero build. Now that I’ve got almost everything for that in hand I can pivot and pick up one or two of these!
RedSpecial liked this

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]