By Peet
Hello my friends,
another little update, because a few parts arrived or were finished today:

Found these two on a local online store, they are slightly larger than the original one but its fine for me and my wallet :D

These two babys I found on ebay germany, they are just perfect for the green tubing on the wand and I paid less than 10€ incl. delivery!

My Dad finished the female V-Hook part today. They match PEFECTLY.

I ordered some 10mm LED in red and resistors. Also I took some old halogen bulbs, cut out the glas lens and chiseled out the lamp and ceramic and now I have 4 wonderful refelctors for the cyclotron cause I hate these multiple LED plates which are currently in the pack. I want the oldschool "bulb" look for my cyclotron.

Found on amazon. A beautiful brass rod, 6mm diameter and 1000mm long. For the Ion arm on the pack because the old one are just brass pipes...

The 3D printed grip insert for the Spenglers Neutrona Wand... Yes I have to grind it haha

The Clippard parts don't turned out very well... Before I bother with sanding, filling and painting, I decided that I would save money and order real clippards. The 3D prints didn't cost me anything.

Thanks for your time, I'll be back soon :)
kahuna900 liked this
By Peet
Hello hello,

today another little update:

-Nice Military Oliv green Tape arrived today (it looks brown on the picture, it must be the light in my room... It has a very nice olivgreen color)
-AUX Input females for AUX Mod on the Spenglers Wand arrvied today too
-Printed some Labels today on Vinylfoil and plotted them out

Also I started to mod my Spenglers Wand, I'll post the final results because it's a lot of work an I don't want to take a picture from every step haha

Stay tuned and healthy!

kahuna900 liked this
By Peet
Hello folks,

a lot of time has passed, but I was busy with work... SORRY!

Now a little Update:

-My first package from GBFANS.com finally arrived! I LOVE THAT PIN!!!
-I modified a few things on my Spenglers Neutrona Wand: smaller black intensify button, LED caps and the orange "thing" changed, leds re-soldered (still in work) and make the coolings fins more used look and cut out the transparent plastik.

New updates soon!

tobycj, SP Productions liked this
By Peet
Hello guys...

i finally managed to remove the shell ...

What can I say ... it's a big fat mess ...

Hot glue was apparently his best friend ... he just fixed everything with it ... but just take a look for yourself.

Also, I think the whole shell was 3d printed. Take a look at the last two pictures ...

A big cleanup awaits.

I will contact you with the result.

Stay safe, Peet.

By Peet
Hello guys,

just a small update:

- I found a printing house for the waterslide decals and they printed me some of the circuit diagram decals from the N-Filter
- My Dad helped me the Ion Arm brass rods to round their heads
- I started to repaint my Neutrona Wand but of course is not finished yet and I also replaced some nobs and I rounded the corners from the cooling fins on the side of the Wand

Thanks for your time

Greetz Peet

RedSpecial liked this
By Peet
Hello Guys,

please excuse the long wait. I had a lot to worry about and a move behind me and could hardly work on the pack.

the pack was created entirely with the 3d printer. I had a lot of holes to plug and fill and repair.

But I am convinced that the result will be good :)

I will paint soon and then there will be new photos!

My Spengler Neutrona Wand is going to be really good too :) Comparison pictures of the original condition and now coming too!

Best wishes
kahuna900 liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]