Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Broccoli
Is anyone familiar with Flynn's Garage? He makes amazing 3-D printed roof racks for the Kenner Ecto-1 (among other items). I have been following him on Facebook for about a year now and tried to contact him to place an order a little over week ago and haven't heard anything back. His page hasn't updated in almost a month as well. Anyone know if he is still making stuff or is okay?
By CAZAFANTASMA
Yeah he's like that, he won't answer for weeks , but he posts his IG page also, so maybe you have better luck messaging him through Instagram.
By Broccoli
CAZAFANTASMA wrote: June 15th, 2021, 6:40 pm Yeah he's like that, he won't answer for weeks , but he posts his IG page also, so maybe you have better luck messaging him through Instagram.
I'm glad to hear he is still around. The few times I interacted with him on FB, he seemed like a good guy. He makes awesome stuff and it would be a blow to the collector community if he wasn't around anymore.

I don't have an Instagram, but I can be patient and content with FB.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]