By Sploinker
Hey all,

I was watching the latest One Day Build on Tested.com and while Adam walked through his shop I noticed something interesting:
Here's a closer look:

Looks like the Cyclotron "cover" has been removed to show the internal workings of the pack - including a white light that looks to fade in and out. I feel like I've seen this opened cyclotron version before but I can't seem to find it.

I do know Adam had Jason Reitman over to his cave for a visit...so...could Jason have given him this?
err404, twmedford23, Theoderic and 2 others liked this
By Theoderic
Just have three words for this:

OH. MY. GOSH.

I'm kinda stunned - just WAY beyond the capacity for rational thought - this surely is one hell of a find.
Thanks for the hint; hav been watching lots of Adams videos, but that poker table i would've missed, cause it doesn't appeal to me that much, but that's definately kinda drive-by-sensation, i have to let that set a moment.

Awesome! So the question if there will be any (probably better) Savage-packbuild in the future, is probably off the table, since - well... who need's to build one fine replika, when you got the real deal right at you cave, i quess?
Last edited by Theoderic on March 6th, 2020, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Kingpin
Sploinker wrote: March 5th, 2020, 12:17 pm I do know Adam had Jason Reitman over to his cave for a visit...so...could Jason have given him this?
There's nothing yet to suggest that, it's likely just a new build Adam has been assembling himself.
By Coover5
Adam does build cases for himself and others. Might be for a video of him making a case for Sony. Giving that pack away, if screen used in Afterlife, would be a $5k gift at least. That would be pretty generous.
By TheLegendOfMart
Kingpin wrote: March 8th, 2020, 11:03 am
Sploinker wrote: March 5th, 2020, 12:17 pm I do know Adam had Jason Reitman over to his cave for a visit...so...could Jason have given him this?
There's nothing yet to suggest that, it's likely just a new build Adam has been assembling himself.
Ben Eadie the Afterlife armourer was in Adams cave before lockdown showing off his foam chainmail. A friend who sells clippards, tubes, etc.. said Adam bought a load of parts from her and I asked Ben on twitter about a potential pack build and Ben said he was at Adams shop for a week and that the chainmail was filmed in a day.... so take from that what you will.
By Sploinker
So my new theory is that the pack with the open cyclotron is for a "YouTube" video that may or may not appear in the new movie. Adam has hinted that he made a video for the film but isn't sure we'll see it as he doesn't know if it made the cut. The video in the trailer is titled "Savage Science of the Proton Pack"
By Q-man
I think your right he has also said in a video he would love to see a build if the inside, and wants to build a new one that looks like it could really work.
By Kingpin
With the clearer shot in the video, as well as the annotation in the preview image, it seems safe to conclude Adam's Pack isn't something that'll be appearing in Afterlife... A custom design that'll feature in a future build log.
RedSpecial liked this

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]