For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
Since I finally bought a digital copy via Amazon (and had the most frustrating evening just trying to install it), it would be cool to see some attempt at a mod. I've seen a couple mods on Steam that import the specific bonuses GameStop puts in their copies. I think the best mod would be a custom rookie feature!
I’d not only be interested in you creating it, but I’d also be interested in helping in any way I can. Seeing as the “remaster” for newer consoles has come out, and that it is my personal opinion that it is lackluster, I’d be happy to mod some of the character models and cutscenes, to make them more photorealistic. However, to do so easily, I’d need an API.
Garrett Hughes wrote: September 6th, 2021, 1:32 pm I’d not only be interested in you creating it, but I’d also be interested in helping in any way I can. Seeing as the “remaster” for newer consoles has come out, and that it is my personal opinion that it is lackluster, I’d be happy to mod some of the character models and cutscenes, to make them more photorealistic. However, to do so easily, I’d need an API.
Indeed. I was looking into modding some of the textures and maybe lightning yesterday, but didn't have any tools to export / import files from the new version. It's still a nice looking game that could benefit from some user made content.
Is hard almost impossible to mod Ghostbusters The Video Game because all the models,scripts,textures etc are stored on a pod file. A pod file is like a zip file that cannot be extracted but there are some tools on the internet that you extract them .The bad thing is there is not tool to remake/repack pod files .Ghostbuster's pod's are stored like a pod5 file take pod5 like version there is pod3,pod4,pod5,pod6 no-one has wrote a tool to repack/remake pod files. You can't just make zip file put the folders inside and just change the .zip into .POD

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]