By GhostbustersNJ
In the process of reviving my old pack, and was lucky enough to find a copy of the old Exoray V2 Sound kit instructions thanks to waybackmachine.com. Posting here for anyone else who may be looking for the same. https://web.archive.org/web/20160901045 ... undkit.htm

Exoray's Budget
Sound Kit Instructions

Not much to it just plug and play, these are the basic instructions, I will get more details as time permits...

For the dip switch, odd numbers are bank one, even numbers are bank two...

Some examples on how to set it up...

Switch 1/2 is the pack start sound, in this example configuration, bank one sound is on, bank two sound is off...
Switch 3/4 is the pack off sound, in this example configuration, bank one sound is on, bank two sound is off...
Switch 5/6 is the wand on sound, in this example configuration, bank one sound is on, bank two sound is off...
Switch 7/8 is the wand off sound, in this example configuration, bank one sound is off, bank two sound is on...

So to play bank one start up sound you would turn on switch one and turn off switch two...

To play bank two start up sound you would turn off switch one and turn on switch two...

The GB theme is the last trigger on the header bar, just below the copyright on the board, a momentart push button will trigger it... The next position down is the hum sound, if you use a toggle switch it will loop until interupted by another sound, but it will not re-trigger, you will need to toggle the switch again to get the hum back...

Your existing pack lighs kit battery pack gets plugged into the sound board and the aux power plug gets plugged into your pack light kit, both run off the same battery...

You can selected when the pack start sound plays, either with the purple or blue switch, put the jumper on the appropriate side of the 3 pin selector...

You can plug the speaker into the 1/8" mono jack or you can plug it into the two screw down terminals, either or and you could even plug it two speakers... I suggest you just use one speaker, preferably a 2 or 3 way speaker that gets you the multiple speakers all in one balanced package...

IF you want remote volume control you can use your own audio pot, just wire it into the three holes above the on board volume control, turn the on board volume control to full volume and then use the aux pot to adjust your volume...

If you see the red light glowing under the white sound module when you trigger a sound, but do not hear any sound double check your speaker connections, as the red glow is an indicator that the sound module is playing a sound at that moment...

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]