For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By Petzrick
The pictures from the Alamo Drafthouse are awesome. That must have been really fun. I wish I could have seen that.

I didn't realize I lived close to any of the franchises. I'm in Gainesville, which isn't too far from Ashburn. Gainesville is right next to Manassas and about 25 minutes from Fairfax. Can anyone sign up?
Are you talking to me? Because I'm not quite established yet. Waiting to hear from the offial Virginia Ghostbusters to register my region.

But, as long as you're a fan, can get a costume together, and live inside the Shenandoah Valley, then yeah!
By Petzrick
Sorry, I may have replied wrong. Still getting the hang of this. I saw the pictures from the Ashburn theater which isn’t too far from where I live and some of the earlier posts from nearby.

I don’t think I live close enough to enlist in Shenandoah, but might be able to get down there in the future.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]