The latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans site.
By GBFans
We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFans.com Shop. We've had a few changes in the past week and wanted to let you know!

Please note. We will be closed on December 24th. Orders can be placed, but will not ship until the following business day.

Please note. We will be closed on December 25th. Orders can be placed, but will not ship until the following business day.

Here are the newest products, and products that have recently come back in stock:

Pack: Rubber Strain Relief Fitting - In Stock!

Pack: LED Cliplites (Red & Clear) - In Stock!

If there are any items you need specifically, or want to be notified about, please add products to your wishlist. The wishlist can be found here: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/wishlist/

You can also reply here with any questions!
By nosliwelyk
GBFans wrote: December 21st, 2021, 6:08 pm Please note. We will be closed on December 24th. Orders can be placed, but will not ship until the following business day.
Quick Q: The shipping date for an order I placed last month has been pushed back to the end of February. I thought everything was in-stock at the time of the order. Can you please clarify about when you'll resume shipping? Thank you and enjoy the holidays!
By Kingpin
nosliwelyk wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 2:49 pm
GBFans wrote: December 21st, 2021, 6:08 pm Please note. We will be closed on December 24th. Orders can be placed, but will not ship until the following business day.
Quick Q: The shipping date for an order I placed last month has been pushed back to the end of February. I thought everything was in-stock at the time of the order. Can you please clarify about when you'll resume shipping? Thank you and enjoy the holidays!
There's been a bit of a backlog in processing orders thanks to the release of Ghostbusters: Afterlife. Because of the new film the store has had double the normal number of orders that AJ gets on average over the Halloween period. The February date is only an estimate, he's hoping to get the orders out sooner than that.
nosliwelyk liked this
By nosliwelyk
Kingpin wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 3:42 pm There's been a bit of a backlog in processing orders thanks to the release of Ghostbusters: Afterlife. Because of the new film the store has had double the normal number of orders that AJ gets on average over the Halloween period. The February date is only an estimate, he's hoping to get the orders out sooner than that.
My family jumped on the band(Ecto?)wagon after seeing Afterlife so I completely understand. Thanks for the update!
By GhostFaceX
GBFans wrote: December 21st, 2021, 6:08 pm We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFans.com Shop. We've had a few changes in the past week and wanted to let you know!

Please note. We will be closed on December 24th. Orders can be placed, but will not ship until the following business day.

Please note. We will be closed on December 25th. Orders can be placed, but will not ship until the following business day.

Here are the newest products, and products that have recently come back in stock:

Pack: Rubber Strain Relief Fitting - In Stock!

Pack: LED Cliplites (Red & Clear) - In Stock!

If there are any items you need specifically, or want to be notified about, please add products to your wishlist. The wishlist can be found here: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/wishlist/

You can also reply here with any questions!
Hello do you know why my patches haven’t shipped yet? It’s been close to a month. Thanks.
By Kingpin
GhostFaceX wrote: December 23rd, 2021, 12:06 am Hello do you know why my patches haven’t shipped yet? It’s been close to a month. Thanks.
As I said a couple of posts above yours:
Kingpin wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 3:42 pm There's been a bit of a backlog in processing orders thanks to the release of Ghostbusters: Afterlife. Because of the new film the store has had double the normal number of orders that AJ gets on average over the Halloween period. The February date is only an estimate, he's hoping to get the orders out sooner than that.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]