This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By thekid
I've been working on this for years now, and since I'm just about done writing it, I thought I'd start to post some of it. I found this topic a while ago: http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... =7&t=25235, and like many who responded, I wanted to make my own Ghostbusters Operations Manuel
I plan on doing two versions, one for the two movies and one for the video game.
Last edited by thekid on August 4th, 2013, 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One time liked this
By thekid
CaptCyan wrote:Who is this fellow named Manuel and why is he in charge of operations? I don't remember him from either of the Movies and I'm pretty sure he wasn't in the Video Game.
Touche. Obviously I'm going to need an editor.
CaptCyan liked this
By thekid
I've finally finished it!

And here's a look at it printed:

To view it all digitally I've made a PDF

Or you can print your own copy.
1. Print the cover borderless on 8.5x11 cardstock in Landscape orientation
2. Print the interior pages double-sided and borderless on 8.5x11 paper in Landscape orientation
3. Fold cover and pages then staple it all together

I've done my best to catch all the typos but please excuse me if I've missed any.
Let me know your thoughts!
By Matt Campbell
This is awesome! Looks like you put in a lot of time and effort into this, well done. And thanks for sharing it with the community.
By redfive1973
Sweet!!!
By ESpengler84
This is really cool, fantastic work ! I only have one question that it doesn't answer. How does one go between the second and third floors of the fire house?
"Hey where do these stairs go?"-Ray
By thekid
Thank you all for your support and checking it out.
wishbone wrote:I haven't read it all but this is incredible. It would be really neat to do a small high quality run for the community! Thank you for sharing this with us!
Though I'd love to do a run, my only fear would be copyright infringement hence why I made it available to all.
ESpengler84 wrote:This is really cool, fantastic work ! I only have one question that it doesn't answer. How does one go between the second and third floors of the fire house?
Good question. I based some of the layout off of GBTVG and in that there is a small ladder that leads up to the third floor. You can see that small ladder in the upper left corner entering the full kitchen.

By ESpengler84
Come to think of it someone has photocopies of the original blueprints of the LA Firehouse where all of the interior shots were filmed. I wonder how the Ghostbusters got the appliances up to the third floor? Although I have a theory why the stairs are not there, Probably were destroyed when Peck shut down the containment grid destroying the second and third floors and were not replaced in the remodel.
By thekid
Though I'm not here to discuss the reboot, I am excited they have taken the science very seriously. Check out the video of "Busting Ghosts with Science". Unfortunately I'm not a particle physicist or an engineer but I hope my Operations Manual lines up with some of their thoughts.
Last edited by thekid on March 5th, 2016, 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
By thekid
Lempo wrote: โ†‘January 12th, 2022, 12:54 pm Hey, does anybody still have the pdf?

Thanks in advance for any help ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Hey! Thanks so much for your interest. The Manual was updated and .pdf's of the sections are being uploaded to my Patreon for Spoon Bender and above supporters. I'm going to try and have a print/booklet version available on my Etsy later this year. Sadly, I had a lot of problems with theft so I no longer offer this for free. If someone does have an old version, please do not distribute it. Is there anything specifically you are looking for?
By Lempo
Hey, thank you for your reply...
I just saw someone posting on Facebook that he made a little book for display with the link to this thread...

I just wanted to print one for myself to display, not for sale or anything...

Ok, then I have to checkout patreon ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]