We're working to replicate this shirt and have finished a prototype:

This thing is a pain to photograph! The color shifts all over the place. It reminds me of the orange-red and red-orange Crayola crayon as a kid. It's made from a thick cotton twill though we're looking for other options that may have more pile (a bit of fuzz like the old brushed cotton work shirts). Still working on pricing at the moment, but we're planning on offering these in standard off-the-rack sizing. The elbow patches are genuine suede leather.

More to come...
I saw this on FB and my first thought was that the fabric looks too neat. I think it needs to be a brushed cotton or something with a bit more "fuzz" as you say". The colour though looks very good.

Another issue I can see is the pockets. On the LL Bean which is the most commonly accepted style of shirt that this shirt seems to resemble has the pocket flats longer on one side which hopefully is visible what I mean here.

Kingpin liked this
Just went through my screens and you're right - I can't find any evidence of the actual shirt having that detail. In fact, it would appear they're just standard pockets.

If you manage to find a more suitable brushed/cotton thicker fabric I'll have to pick one up.

After studying up close, I wonder if maybe this shirt is more of a denim than a cotton.
I made one last year from an off the shelf over shirt. The only thing missing is the longer/dropped back. But for a quick "build" it was fine.

I note the fuzzy feel to it, based of Venkman wearing mostly flannel shirts I would agree that the shirt is "fuzzy".

Have you got any plans to do Venkman's "tartan" shirt, the green and purple one?

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]