I like your TVG mod replacing the crank knob I did that to one of my Spirit packs :love:

Have you thought at all about adding the light too? I have CatEye HL300's on both my spirit packs which is whats used on the GBII Slime blowers and the pack lights in TVG look to be modeled after them. I absolutely love the lights its like having a shoulder lamp like the Colonial Marines in Aliens lol! :blush:

They have a cheeper version of the light here in the shop
https://www.gbfans.com/shop/blower-part ... headlight/
BRD 527 wrote: February 24th, 2022, 7:28 am I like your TVG mod replacing the crank knob I did that to one of my Spirit packs :love:

Have you thought at all about adding the light too? I have CatEye HL300's on both my spirit packs which is whats used on the GBII Slime blowers and the pack lights in TVG look to be modeled after them. I absolutely love the lights its like having a shoulder lamp like the Colonial Marines in Aliens lol! :blush:

They have a cheeper version of the light here in the shop
https://www.gbfans.com/shop/blower-part ... headlight/
Thanks for the compliment. I do plan to add a light. There's a light in the Blaster MOD that I don't need, It's the firing light, So what I plan to do is run the light to the pack so that when the thrower is in use the red dome lights up. Additional lighting might be something to look into. Thanks for sharing the link.
Having some difficulty with the Blaster's sound chip. For starters it isn't loud enough. I have swapped out the speaker for something louder and that has helped but it's still not as loud as the Spengler wand. I have tried to use an amplifier but that only makes the idle effect sound like farting. I may at some point replace the sound chip but for now I'm going to work with what I have,
XyIsNew2_GB wrote: April 7th, 2022, 8:27 pm can you do a tutorial for the electronics? i want to do this with mine but im not very good with soldering
I could give it a try. Never did an instruct able before, but it's pretty straight forward. I'll need to take the gun apart for reference pics though but that's not an issue.
XyIsNew2_GB liked this
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Work has been keeping me busy. There's a diagram of sorts that should help with your switches.

As for the twitches I used, I have a Jupitor electronics lighting kit so one twitch activates that. The other , the one at thew firing button, is a kill switch for the sound effects.
XyIsNew2_GB liked this
GBfan77 wrote: April 17th, 2022, 7:57 am Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Work has been keeping me busy. There's a diagram of sorts that should help with your switches.

As for the twitches I used, I have a Jupitor electronics lighting kit so one twitch activates that. The other , the one at thew firing button, is a kill switch for the sound effects.
Do you think that 2 pin switches will work? Thats what i bought.
GBfan77 wrote: April 17th, 2022, 7:57 am Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Work has been keeping me busy. There's a diagram of sorts that should help with your switches.

do you mind show me how it works?
Like a demo or something

Hi dude! I am almost done, its now quite like yours. I did some modifications to make it compatible. One of the switches don't do anything but the rest do. Here it is
GBfan77 liked this
Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London

Proton Props UK

I would like to apologise to everyone for the dela[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

How feasible would it be for Hasbro to release &[…]