By Boner
Hi Guys,
New to the forum so please be gentle... :) Just recently purchased a Matty Trap which was modded with a vape mod but the seller tried to fix it after it stopped working and was basically left with a brick. Not sure if anyone on the forum has any knowledge on vape modding the Matty trap but any help would be gratefully received. The mod has rendered the containment area fixed now or non ejectable when put together. A small lipo looking battery powering the vape but as I said everything has been pulled apart and im left with a bunch of bits and wires. Loathed to try and put it back to factory as its been drilled through for the mod so searched through etc forum but struggling to find what I need.
Im in the hands of the great and good now, hopefully you can help.

Best
J
By dantonvfx
That sucks... and I Hope you get help.

But this post made me wonder... Whats the easiest system to add smoke to a Matty Trpa withotu having to open it.

I wonder if there is any small or thin enough egicarrete that can be strapped to one side of the interior of the trap, and be controled thru a remote switch on your backpack strap for example, that way you don't have to disasamble the trap or wire anything.
By oidoglr
dantonvfx wrote: November 24th, 2021, 1:18 pm That sucks... and I Hope you get help.

But this post made me wonder... Whats the easiest system to add smoke to a Matty Trpa withotu having to open it.

I wonder if there is any small or thin enough egicarrete that can be strapped to one side of the interior of the trap, and be controled thru a remote switch on your backpack strap for example, that way you don't have to disasamble the trap or wire anything.
https://www.waynesworkshopcosplay.com/s ... smoke-pro/

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]