This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
NOW AVAILABLE: https://www.magnoliprops.com/gozer-papy ... p-710.html

---------------------
Original Post Below:
---------------------

We're currently working on a replica of Ivo Shandor's Map seen in Spengler's house. We're reproducing the image from the original design and planning on having these professionally printed on genuine Egyptian-made papyrus, then distressed to match the original prop. Stay tuned!

Kind regards,
Indy
Last edited by Indy Magnoli on June 7th, 2022, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ccv66, RedSpecial liked this
Here's another shot of the prototype:

We're having trouble exporting the sample out of Egypt... the authorities stopped it and want proof that it's not a genuine antiquity! :sigh: I guess that's a good thing as far as how authentic it looks, but it's a BIG added expense as it needs to be authenticated. We're figuring out the best way to proceed with this but, in the meantime, at least we know these are going to look good!

Kind regards,
Indy
This looks really amazing.. Any plans to tackle any other paper props from GB?

I know off hand there is newspaper article/scans, blue prints, the earthquake map from the school and even more ambitious....a leather bound Tobin Spirit Guide? Even with just blank pages as a cool display....I know you've done leather bound journals before hence my ask.
Just in time for Ghostbusters Day!

https://www.magnoliprops.com/gozer-papy ... p-710.html

Here's a comparison of a screen grab (on top) and our map (on bottom):

This is a LIMITED RUN, that was a pain to do thanks to Egyptian red tape so if you want one of these, get it while you can!
RedSpecial, ccv66 liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]