Oh my , i don know if i have tat kinda patience like u had , having bad experiences,cant they just be consistent?
Where is this suits made at? Can Indy just pay a visit to the manufacturers of his flighsuits to make sure that QC is maintained.

I just need more reassurance to invest in his suits…or else i will just wait n see , wait for others to give more feedback , of the latest batch.including urs too
GhostFaceX liked this
UEF wrote: January 19th, 2022, 3:40 am Ordered a Magnoli, due around July hopefully :-)

The best time to plant a tree is a year ago, the second best time is today.
How’d you get on with the process of sending your size? That’s the bit which has me concerned as it’s a long wait to find out whether I’ve done it right 😂
I was very concerned about that. Measured, remeasured and added a bit to be safe! To be honest it’s a shame they don’t do off the shelf sizes as I’d prefer to get one of those (assuming they’re standardised) over using my amateur measurements.
Indy Magnoli wrote: January 28th, 2022, 1:07 pm We were offering off-the-shelf sizes, but that was a bigger mess than made-to-measure and didn't work out to be much cheaper, so we scrapped that and are only doing MTM now.
So I got my suit early, and did an off-the-shelf size, and it's perfect. If I were to order a second suit, could you still reference what sizes you were doing back then, or would I still need to take new measurements?
Glenn Frederick liked this
Thanks for the heads up Indy, I was looking to get a charcoal suit! The measurements were just a few inches bigger than the V1 I have which works out perfect as I wanted it just a little bit baggier. Hopefully no one grabbed it before I got it but it looks like my order went through.

**Edit - Joachim just emailed me and said someone else ordered it right before me. Bummer!**
Indy Magnoli wrote: June 25th, 2022, 2:07 pm I believe it's around seven months right now, but we're working to get this down to 2-3 months as standard.
Ah! Cool. Was around 6 when I ordered. 7 when I last replied makes sense then. And postage times are nuts right now. Just checking before I hit the panic button (also an Anovos customer - I've written that off! :P)
Indy Magnoli wrote: January 28th, 2022, 1:22 pm Yes, we could reference the previous measurement we used for your suit, no problem.
So I went and purchased the GB2 Charcoal suit after knowing the previous measurements from my other suits could be used but after a few months of ordering the charcoal suit, I get an email saying it can't be done and I'd have to measure my previous suit?
If you ordered previously using your own measurements, we can use the same set, but if you had ordered using our old off-the-rack sizing, we haven't been using those for a while as they proved problematic. In this case, it would be best for you to measure your existing suit if it fits well and send us these specs for your new one.
Thanks to this thread I learned about Magnoli's Overstock items, and wouldn't you know it there was a GB-2 suit on there that was pretty much the very size I needed (maybe a little short in the legs, but otherwise close enough that I jumped on it anyway). The order sat in the 'processing stage' for nearly two weeks until I emailed them to ask about it. I was provided a tracking number, but for the last three weeks the number only suggests that the courier has been given the shipping information/label but not the actual package. So far its been more than a month since placing the order with no shipping update.

I know there's a bit of a wait time when it comes to the custom tailored stuff, but is this wait common for overstock as well?

Edit: DHL has confirmed that "The shipper/sender of your package has created the shipping label but did not hand over the shipment to DHL" despite it being told it shipped weeks ago.

Edit 2: Apparently there was an issue with the first shipping label having incorrect dimensions entered into the system, causing their postal service to send it back. It took two months but I have finally received the package, and am super happy with how it fits despite not being tailored for me. If you can find an overstock item that's close to your dimensions, go for it!
Last edited by cryrid on December 12th, 2022, 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Venkman1984 wrote: January 7th, 2023, 3:02 pm did you ever get this suit and if so do you have photos/measurements
Sorry, I thought I had edited my post to mention that it had arrived but I guess not. I received the suit on Jan 4th, so it was just shy of 2 months of waiting.

The lighting in my photos does not do it justice - it looks absolutely amazing in person and I'm very pleased with it.

As for measurements, I'll stress that this was an overstock item, meaning it wasn't tailor made for me like their normal suits are. For reference I'm 5'8", 150~lbs. At the time I ordered they had 3 suits in overstock, each had their own unique list of dimensions. I quickly compared them to my existing suit (a CWU-27/p size 42R), measuring the suit itself rather than my body, and based on those measurements I felt that two of the overstock suits were good candidates for me. They had a Tan Herringbone one available that was almost exactly the same dimensions as my existing suit, but since I already had a tan uniform that I am more than happy with, I wound up going for the Charcoal Grey Duck Cotton suit that I always wanted (but was a bit more of a gamble when it came to its listed dimensions as you'll see below).

Compared to my existing uniform, it was listed as being a little wider in the shoulders and longer in the arms but not to an excessive amount (I don't mind these uniforms being a bit bigger anyway since a little bagginess helps the look, and the sleeves on my other uniform do feel a little short). The waist is a little narrower but still fits just fine (it just means I don't have to use the velcro adjusters to bring it in). The biggest gamble was in the legs, as they were listed as being several inches shorter. I figured since the torso was a bit longer and I like to blouse my legs into my boots then it should be fine (and worth the risk due to the reduced price and waiting time). Luckily I was right.

Lastly, name tags and hose connectors were not included with this item (I'm not sure if that's a Charcoal Grey Duck Cotton suit thing or just part of the original overstock order).
I got my movie1 jumpsuit just before xmas, right on target for their shipping estimate! I love it, and I've been taking my time beating it up and weathering it, but I've clearly gained a bit of weight since I got my measurements taken, it's a little snug through the middle... I'm working on that part though

big thanks to Magnoli's!
Indy Magnoli liked this
cryrid wrote: January 21st, 2023, 6:07 pm
Venkman1984 wrote: January 7th, 2023, 3:02 pm did you ever get this suit and if so do you have photos/measurements
Sorry, I thought I had edited my post to mention that it had arrived but I guess not. I received the suit on Jan 4th, so it was just shy of 2 months of waiting.

The lighting in my photos does not do it justice - it looks absolutely amazing in person and I'm very pleased with it.

As for measurements, I'll stress that this was an overstock item, meaning it wasn't tailor made for me like their normal suits are. For reference I'm 5'8", 150~lbs. At the time I ordered they had 3 suits in overstock, each had their own unique list of dimensions. I quickly compared them to my existing suit (a CWU-27/p size 42R), measuring the suit itself rather than my body, and based on those measurements I felt that two of the overstock suits were good candidates for me. They had a Tan Herringbone one available that was almost exactly the same dimensions as my existing suit, but since I already had a tan uniform that I am more than happy with, I wound up going for the Charcoal Grey Duck Cotton suit that I always wanted (but was a bit more of a gamble when it came to its listed dimensions as you'll see below).

Compared to my existing uniform, it was listed as being a little wider in the shoulders and longer in the arms but not to an excessive amount (I don't mind these uniforms being a bit bigger anyway since a little bagginess helps the look, and the sleeves on my other uniform do feel a little short). The waist is a little narrower but still fits just fine (it just means I don't have to use the velcro adjusters to bring it in). The biggest gamble was in the legs, as they were listed as being several inches shorter. I figured since the torso was a bit longer and I like to blouse my legs into my boots then it should be fine (and worth the risk due to the reduced price and waiting time). Luckily I was right.

Lastly, name tags and hose connectors were not included with this item (I'm not sure if that's a Charcoal Grey Duck Cotton suit thing or just part of the original overstock order).
this came out amazing we are the same size if you ever think of selling it please let me know. indy never has overstock suits
Does anyone have an example of what the full Afterlife distressed flight suit looks like?

Also, if Magnoli sees this, is it possible to have a "slightly" distressed version? One that might look like it's just been in heavy use for a year or two, instead of 30?
Indy Magnoli wrote: January 27th, 2023, 3:42 pm The distressing is done at time of order (custom made-to-order), so it can be specialized, if you want a slightly less distressed finish. Just request this at time of order in the comments section of your order.
You guys are Pakistani right? From Pakistan.

Like "The Proton Pack is not a Toy" says in his review.

He received his without the shoulder patch even though he ordered it.

Did your quality control improve since Februari?

I want to order but I am hesitant because of these reviews.
I'm American... our company is based in New Zealand... and our products are made all over the world. The jumpsuits, specifically, are made in Pakistan. We're keeping an eye on QC, but we got overwhelmed with orders and that was causing delays as well as some mistakes. We're checking everything as it goes out and I'm sure some will still slip through with some minor problems, but hopefully the bulk of the suits are arriving perfectly. Those that do have problems we will fix in any case. The biggest problem we're having, really, is the backlog... these are taking a long time to ship from time of order. We're working hard to get this down, but it'll take some time to do so.
CitizenBuster, Pcal6883, abaka and 1 others liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]