For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
BY sakis720
Hi ghost heads i manged to spawn a cut model from the parade level

i will be updating this topic with new screenshots and models

sewer_doors
bridge_chairman
sewer_breaking_gates
mandala_floor_symbol sorry for the bad screenshot is just the symbol its to big i didn't find a proper place to put it
mandala_cap sorry again for the bad screenshot is just the cap its to big i didn't find a proper place to put it
generator03_br
generator02_br
generator01_br
elevator2 sorry again for the bad screenshot is just the cap its to big i didn't find a proper place to put it
elevator_gate
elevator_floor

THIS ALL THE PARADE MODELS I CAN OPEN

by sakis720
Last edited by sakis720 on July 6th, 2022, 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BY LouisZeddemore
That's aweseome! Great work.

Do you think there is any chance to export the game's textures and re-do some of them? I wanted to do that at some stage, but didn't know how to export / import the actual textures.
BY sakis720
LouisZeddemore wrote: July 6th, 2022, 2:38 pm That's aweseome! Great work.

Do you think there is any chance to export the game's textures and re-do some of them? I wanted to do that at some stage, but didn't know how to export / import the actual textures.
Thanks

As i know there is a tool that can export the textures for the original 2009 release and the 2019 remastered but on the 2019 release doesn't work very good

https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?t=4392

This tool will allow you to drop .tex format files and turn them into a .dds format files that can be opened and edited

But no-one as i know has wrote a tool that can turn a dds/jpg/png file to a .tex format file

Here is a example the ghostbusters jumpsuit that i exported yesterday:

BY LouisZeddemore
Oh, I see. Thanks for explaining. I managed to edit some DDS files, but yeah, I'm stuck on the DDS to TEX part as well. Too bad, that would be awesome to having a crack at some of that stuff.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]