This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By 66Cuda
I’m looking for a working belt gizmo , does anybody know who a good seller would be that I can have it by October? I know that I just missed a run that ectolab did.
By CitizenBuster
Blanibus Ind, from Spain. I got the gizmo and holder in about 6 weeks. To be fair, I did order them just before Christmas. So might of got them faster. I also missed out on Ectolabs. But at least I have this one. For both items plus shipping I believe was under$300
By CitizenBuster
CitizenBuster wrote: July 19th, 2022, 6:34 am Blanibus Ind, from Spain. I got the gizmo and holder in about 6 weeks. To be fair, I did order them just before Christmas. So might of got them faster. I also missed out on Ectolabs. But at least I have this one. For both items plus shipping I believe was under $300.
ImageImage
By 66Cuda
CitizenBuster wrote:Blanibus Ind, from Spain. I got the gizmo and holder in about 6 weeks. To be fair, I did order them just before Christmas. So might of got them faster. I also missed out on Ectolabs. But at least I have this one. For both items plus shipping I believe was under$300
Thank you. I found a website but it’s all in Spanish and I don’t see anything about buying from him. Does he sell/ship to the states?
By 66Cuda
CitizenBuster wrote:Yes he does. I live in Arizona. Shipping was fairly quick too. The website I go to has option for English/Spanish. I found his video on YouTube and that's how I found out about them. I then sent an email saying I wanted one. www.blanibus.wordpress.com
Thank you! I’ll contact him. The English version doesn’t want to open on my phone.
CitizenBuster liked this

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]