For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
Unfortunately these videos seem to be recreated fan edits and not full recordings of the time they aired.

One of the videos is The "Tales from the Darkside: Trick or Treat" pilot and it is the official DVD version featuring a different score.

More than likely these "recordings" are pieced together from multiple old recordings and official DVD's. Not saying he/she didn't do a great job and while these are a great watch, I wouldn't use this as a reference for the original broadcast.
Glenn Frederick wrote: August 8th, 2022, 12:25 pm Unfortunately these videos seem to be recreated fan edits and not full recordings of the time they aired.

One of the videos is The "Tales from the Darkside: Trick or Treat" pilot and it is the official DVD version featuring a different score.

More than likely these "recordings" are pieced together from multiple old recordings and official DVD's. Not saying he/she didn't do a great job and while these are a great watch, I wouldn't use this as a reference for the original broadcast.
Not saying there aren't any fan edits, but this recording looked legit. Nothing in the video looked like it was taken from a DVD, or pieced together from different broadcast dates.

This video below, however, definitely is a fan edit. At least he acknowledged it.

https://archive.org/details/the-real-gh ... 987-uk-vhs
While it’s interesting to see how the show aired with the OG commercials, it needs to be asked:

Does GBfans allow piracy to be shared in its forums?

I get it, it seems harmless enough since it’s an old show. But this is still piracy. I’m not trying to be a party pooper but somehow I don’t think a link to a pirated copy of one of the films would be allowed.

But I don’t know. Maybe sharing copyrighted material is allowed here.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]