This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
I'm not an expert, I don't even have a walkie (LOL), but I think if you just wait for the Halloween season you can easily get one at retail price from Spirit either in person or online. If you have a 3D printer there are definitely options out there for printing one.
VenomSymbiote liked this
RiverofSlime wrote: July 19th, 2022, 8:46 pm I'm not an expert, I don't even have a walkie (LOL), but I think if you just wait for the Halloween season you can easily get one at retail price from Spirit either in person or online. If you have a 3D printer there are definitely options out there for printing one.
I thought I heard that Spirit had discontinued the pack, goggles, etc after last year. Was I mistaken? Maybe it was just because they stopped selling them for the season? I'll keep an eye out though when August/September rolls around. Sadly no 3d printer either. Thanks for the suggestions though. Hopefully Spirit hasn't fully discontinued items as I kind of want to grab another one of their packs.
VenomSymbiote wrote: July 19th, 2022, 11:28 pm I thought I heard that Spirit had discontinued the pack, goggles, etc after last year. Was I mistaken? Maybe it was just because they stopped selling them for the season? I'll keep an eye out though when August/September rolls around. Sadly no 3d printer either. Thanks for the suggestions though. Hopefully Spirit hasn't fully discontinued items as I kind of want to grab another one of their packs.
Things are a bit unclear. While it was reported that Rubies has lost the license, it was also reported that it would not effect Spirit's GB stuff. This is from GBNews. If it sounds confusing, that is because it is. Who knows what that actually means. I guess we'll find out in another month or so for sure. I, personally, am hoping for the best, but not holding my breath.
This is the first I'm hearing of a possible lack of GB props at Spirit. I would sad to see that happen. I had just picked up a trap last year because...why not? If you get a 3D printer though it's a whole other game and you can just do whatever.
If anyone is looking for one they're up on the site as of right now.

https://www.spirithalloween.com/product ... 177534.uts

Edit: Mine is currently on back order (status: ON_HOLD) even though they'd been up on the site for a day or two after I placed my order. So no idea if I'll actually get mine or not. Same with the order for Ecto goggles I placed. Hopefully I still get them by Halloween.
gman666 wrote: August 10th, 2022, 10:40 pm I got an email to say my order was cancelled so we will see if anyone gets these. Hoping to find in a physical store.
That sucks, man. I haven't gotten an email like that myself yet but I wouldn't be surprised at this point. Same boat as you in hoping I can find a physical store around here with the items if the online order falls flat.
I've seen packs and PKEs in a store this past weekend. I'm guessing they just opened. It was around this time last year I picked up a trap (finally) with one of their MANY coupons.

Walkie appears in-stock on website: https://www.spirithalloween.com/product ... sf_froogle
VenomSymbiote liked this
RiverofSlime wrote: August 17th, 2022, 4:06 pm I've seen packs and PKEs in a store this past weekend. I'm guessing they just opened. It was around this time last year I picked up a trap (finally) with one of their MANY coupons.

Walkie appears in-stock on website: https://www.spirithalloween.com/product ... sf_froogle
Sadly they've gone up several times since my order was placed but mine is still "ON_HOLD" or "FAILED_TO_ALLOCATE". I've too much important stuff going on in real to really go hunting for a Spirit store around here so the site was my only, and far more convenient, option. Called them just now and the lady said the site has been wonky for days, but it's been doing this with my walkie and goggle orders for over a month now. At this point I'll be happy to get the items at all let alone by Halloween.
Check with your local radio shops, they sometimes have broken ones they are scrapping. It doesn't hurt to ask, and the worst they can say is no.
There's a place near me that does all of the police and fire radios. He looked through his back room and found this guy and just gave it to me because it was broken: Image It is missing the third knob, and the leather holster is from another radio, but with a replacement label and a Spongeface radio conversion I have a decent radio that looks fine.Image

Just checked Spirit's website and the radios are in stock for $24.99 here: Ghostbusters Walkie Talkie

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]