Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Marte
Good morning everyone

My name is MARTA and I am a profoundly deaf girl from birth.
I communicate only in LIS, Italian Sign Language. I don't write very well and sometimes I get help.

I live in the province of Genoa (Italy)

I have been passionate about Cosplay for many years and I am a member of the Rebel Legion Italian Base (with 2 costumes!) And of the Saber Guild, both associations recognized by Lucas as officers for the Star Wars universe.

For over 1 year I have had a 3D printer with which I have fun and I hope that one day it will become my job, visit my website https://www.mele3d.it to understand where I am moving.

In the last 15 years I have made many costumes and now I am also dedicating myself to Ghost Buster.

I'm starting out and for now I'm trying to make, 3D printed, the Ghost Trap and the Proton Pack.

I find this blog a mine of useful information and I thank you all for the help you have given me and which, I am sure, you will continue to give me.

MARTA
Spenglers, robbritton, ccv66 and 3 others liked this
hi Marta
my name's RINO and also i'm italian and i'm part of DISTACCAMENTO GHOSTBUSTERS APULIA(PUGLIA).
I'm very happy to know you!
ciao marta
mi chiamo rino e come te sono italiano precisamente pugliese e faccio parte del DISTACCAMENTO GHOSTBUSTERS APULIA.
Felice di conoscerti!
Marte, sil liked this

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]