I would love to be on an interest list or anything you got going for these bad boys! I need one, probably 2 lol
Hello everyone,
For the time being I have decided that I will not be offering any shells publicly. I did a small private run for some buddies and quickly realized how much more expensive everything is and how inflated prices are for materials that it's just not practical with the current economic climate. I would have to charge a lot more for a shell then I would like to just to compensate for time/work, material and shipping.

I'm not saying I will not offer any in the future but no guarantees at this point. I have a lot of other projects I want to do that require a lot of dedicated time. When I set out to do this project selling shells was kind of an afterthought, my main objective and goal was the personal challenge of recreating the hero shell by hand and I feel like I accomplished what I set out to do and it's time to move on to other things. I do plan on finishing a build one day with the shell in due time. I appreciate everyone's support throughout the build and just over the years in general, I couldn't be more thankful.
It’s been so fun to watch this build come to life. From the first cuts of styrene, the measurement headaches, and the repeated reworks to make it perfect. All for it to it become a free floating, full torso, vaporous apparition…er I mean a beautifully wonky, true legacy shell.

You nailed this thing, you can ride off into the sunset now that you’ve built the “Chris Bosh legacy lineage screen used hero replica ultimate retirement casting limited edition haters gonna hate replica” :lol:
HAHA Thanks for the comment James!
Hey guys I haven't completely abandoned this build. Over the years I've really failed to collect parts like I used to so I'm pretty much starting from scratch and it's probably going to be a slow process to get the best parts I can. Compared to 10 years ago parts seem a lot harder to find and a lot more expensive haha! Anyhow here is a few parts I've been able to obtain currently for the build.
I was able to purchase a few parts from MacksFactory particularly a screen used booster frame and bumper along with his GB1 bellow. Next to Nickatron and ThrowingChicken...I think Macks parts are the best cast parts I've ever seen or received just outstanding above and beyond quality! I think I'm going to be doing a GB2 retrofit hero build for this particular pack but I've been known to change my mind. We'll see how the parts collection turns out and what i'll be able to find and not find. So far I'm still excited to finish it someday! Any and all comments are welcome.
Jimsy33, mburkit liked this

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]