For upcoming Ghostbusters events at conventions, theaters and more.
By GBSLCFan#1
Any GB's going to this event and if so do you all want to go as a group for a specific day? I have passes to all 5 days so I'd like to get a big group for either Thursday or Friday.

Hopefully with the pandemic behind us we'll get a lot more cosplayers at 2023's con and so I hope to see more GB cosplaying with Afterlife out and a newer one coming as well. Hope to hear from you. Happy holidays and a happy new year!
AZLumpy, WildlandGB liked this
By AZLumpy
GBSLCFan#1 wrote: November 24th, 2022, 12:02 am Any GB's going to this event and if so do you all want to go as a group for a specific day? I have passes to all 5 days so I'd like to get a big group for either Thursday or Friday.

Hopefully with the pandemic behind us we'll get a lot more cosplayers at 2023's con and so I hope to see more GB cosplaying with Afterlife out and a newer one coming as well. Hope to hear from you. Happy holidays and a happy new year!
I decided I want to get all the Ghostbuster cosplayers at SDCC to meet up on Saturday at 7:30 for a group shot. I was thinking outside on the water side with the convention center behind us! I'll post the Map pin📍 soon.
By WildlandGB
AYE!! I got tix for all 5 days. Hope to be running into my GB fam while here. If anyone wants to meet up and cruise the halls. Hmu, came here on my own as my friend who had tix was not able to make it. I hope to make the group photo :)
AZLumpy liked this
By anxer5
GBSLCFan#1 wrote: November 24th, 2022, 12:02 am Any GB's going to this event and if so do you all want to go as a group for a specific day? I have passes to all 5 days so I'd like to get a big group for either Thursday or Friday.

I love visiting comicons and family escape rooms more information with my kids. They are both fun and educational activities that we can enjoy together. Comicons are great for exploring our creativity and imagination, as well as meeting other fans of our favourite comics, movies, and games. Family escape rooms are challenging and exciting, as we have to work as a team to solve puzzles and escape before the time runs out. We always learn something new and have a blast. I highly recommend these two activities for anyone looking for a memorable family adventure
I like such events but did not visit it last year :whatever:
Last edited by anxer5 on January 17th, 2024, 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Fagaha
anxer5 wrote: January 9th, 2024, 8:37 am

I like such events but did not visit it last year :whatever:
It's not really worth it.

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]